Two months ago, Redmi Note 7 Pro received Android Pie 9.0 based MIUI 12 update. Now, the Chinese smartphone brand has finally started pushing Android 10 based MIUI 12 update for its best selling smartphone of 2019. The newer software brings a slew of UI changes to your Redmi Note 7 Pro alongside the latest monthly security patch. Here you can Download Redmi Note 7 Pro Android 10 Update (Global Stable Beta Recovery ROM).
MIUI 12 based Android 10 update is seeding with MIUI 22.214.171.124.QFHINXM build number that weighs 2GB of download size. There are some users on social media, reportedly receiving 126.96.36.199.QFHINXM update on its Redmi Note 7 Pro. Although, as of now, Xiaomi has not confirmed the rollout of Android 10 for Redmi Note 7 Pro.
In terms of features, then the update comes with features like new animations, intuitive UI, customizations, and obviously the MIUI 12 Wallpapers. It also has a July 2020 monthly security patch. It also has essential features of Android 10. Talking about the changelog, then here’s the complete changelog, that you can check before heading over to the download section.
Android 10 Update for Redmi Note 7 Pro – Changelog
- New: All-new physically based animation engine with advanced architecture will refresh your device’s look.
- New: Dynamic window technology takes switching screen orientation to a new level.
- Brand new visual design works for all types of content and languages.
- Magazine-level layouts bring important things into the spotlight and make content structure clear.
- New: MIUI 12 is the first Android-based mobile OS that went through the rigorous enhanced privacy protection testing.
- New: Reset your device ID and control how it’s used based on virtual ID technology.
- New: Grant permissions that will be used only while you’re using an app.
- New: You can also grant permissions just once, and decide again next time a permission is required.
- New: Restrict access to telephony to third party apps.
- New: Return blank messages to the apps that require personal information.
- New: Receive notifications whenever apps record audio, use camera, or access your location.
- New: Use secure sharing to control what additional data is sent along with shared items.
- New: Get comprehensive stats on how apps use permissions in app behavior history.
- New: Visit privacy.miui.com to learn how MIUI protects your privacy.
- Optimization: Apps aren’t allowed to launch other apps in the background now.
- New: Pull down a notification sent by a messenger app to turn it into a floating window.
- New: Floating windows keep apps running in the foreground even when you pause to do other things.
- New: You can minimize a floating window using a full screen gesture.
- New: You can open an app in a floating window directly from Recents.
- Optimization: Press and hold an app preview in Recents to choose between Split screen and floating windows.
[AI Call Assistant]
- New: Mi AI can answer your calls now!
- New: You can record a customized greeting that will be played to the other person during AI calls.
- New: Customized greetings are also supported for outgoing calls.
- New: All-new Xiaomi Health gives you more options and makes your health stats more accurate.
- New: Put your device next to you before falling asleep to analyze your sleep cycle and record talking and snoring.
- New: You can sync data with supported wearable and smart home devices.
- New: Xiaomi Health can remind you to stand up and move when it detects that you’ve been sitting down for too long.
- New: The app also analyzes your stats and gives you simple health advice.
- New: Swipe down from the upper right corner of your screen to open Control center.
- New: Animated icons are a joy to look at!
- New: Mi Ditto combines dictation and speech output, making mobile devices more convenient for people who have difficulties using conventionally designed smartphones.
- New: Dark mode support is also provided for third party apps now.
- New: Contrast is lowered automatically in low light conditions to protect your eyes.
- New: Font weight is adjusted to Dark mode as well, reducing blur and glare.
- New: Wallpapers can be displayed in darker palette when your device switches to Dark mode.
- New: You can use custom images with Always-on display now.
- New: Usage history saves all your choices and allows you to come back to them.
- New: Traffic and suggested routes to airports and train stations.
- New: You can track your previous trips now.
- New: Checklists for trips.
- New: Alarms for train arrivals.
[Mi Carrier Services]
- New: View your SIM balance and mobile data usage stats.
- New: Save frequently used phone numbers to top up balance and buy mobile data later.
- New: Buy SIM cards and services.
- Fix: Noise could be heard when the screen was turned off in some cases
- New: Promotional messages are grouped according to their content now.
[Status bar, Notification shade]
- New: All-new design.
- New: Animated Home screen icons are neat and satisfying.
- New: We’ve added a new animation for uninstalling apps.
- New: Gravitational animations make returning to Home screen look seamless and natural.
- New: More than 2000 new Always-on display themes.
- New: New animations bring the weather from outside directly to your screen.
- New: Security introduces new comprehensive privacy protection mechanisms.
- New: Lite mode simplifies your device and brings essential features up front.
- New: New full screen gestures for switching between apps are available.
- New: Use the floating shortcut to filter and sort items, as well as switch view.
- New: New layout tailored for landscape orientation is available now.
- New: We added lots of fresh animations that will accompany your actions.
- New: Calendar cards will remind you about important events and anniversaries.
- New: You can create folders with notes now.
- New: New dynamic backgrounds look gorgeous!
- New: Tasks are completed with a satisfying animation now.
- New: Checklists of subtasks make managing your agenda much simpler.
- New: New animations feel natural and refreshing.
- New: Keep your home safe with smart home device alerts.
- New: Binging your favorite shows will be more convenient with our new video toolbox.
- New: Shared family storage plan is available now.
- Some features might not be available on this device. Visit www.miui.com to learn more about MIUI 12.
Download Redmi Note 7 MIUI 12 based Android 10 Update
This is an airborne update, which might take some time to reach every device. But if you’re in a hurry, then download the recovery ROM and sideload it manually on your device.
- Redmi Note 7 Pro Android 10 based MIUI 12 Update (Recovery ROM) [Download Link]
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Download the ROM from the above link
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your PC
- Take a full backup of your device data
How to Install MIUI 12 based Android 10 Update on Redmi Note 7 Pro
- At first, download the firmware from the above-mentioned link.
- Copy the file and paste it in the internal storage outside of every folder.
- Now head over to the settings > about phone > system updates.
- Click on the three-dots menu icon available in the top right corner.
- Now tap on choose update package option and select the firmware.
- That’s it.
All done. Now you can start using your Redmi Note 7 Pro running on MIUI 12 based on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 7 Pro
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: