Oppo runs its own custom UI on its devices and it is known as ColorOS. The latest iteration is the ColorOS 11 which is based on Android 11. And since the release of Android 11 last year, OEMs like Oppo are delivering regular updates on eligible devices. Oppo recently shared the list of Oppo phones that are set to receive Android 11 update in April 2021.
One of the best things about Oppo is they share update details every month. The details include the type of update, date of update, and model numbers. If you have an Oppo phone and are waiting for the Android 11 or ColorOS 11 update then check out if your device is getting an update this month or you have to wait more.
The ColorOS 11 rollout is available for the Beta version, the Global Stable version as well as the Europe region. Some Oppo devices are already receiving updates from early April. Below you can find the list shared by Oppo.
Android 11 Rollout Plan for April 2021 (ColorOS 11 Beta for Oppo)
- Ongoing – Reno2 (India), Reno2 Z (India), A91 (Indonesia)
- From 13th April – RenoZ (Saudi Arabia, UAE)
- From 14th April – A5 2020 (India, Indonesia), A9 2020 (India Indonesia), A73 5G (Australia, Saudi Arabia, UAE)
- From 27th April – A53 (India, Indonesia)
Stable Android 11 Rollout Plan for April 2021 (ColorOS 11 for Oppo)
- Ongoing – Find X2, Find X2 Pro, Find X2 Pro Lamborghini Edition, Find X2 Lite, Find X2 Neo, F17 Pro, A93, Reno4 F, Reno4 Pro 5G, Reno4 5G, Reno4 Pro 4G, Reno4 4G, Reno4 Z 5G, Reno4 Lite, Reno3 Pro 4G, Reno3 4G, Reno3 Pro 5G, Reno 10X Zoom, Reno2 F, A72, A92, A52, F11, F11 Pro, F11 Pro Marvels Edition, A9, F15
- From 9th April – A91 (Indonesia)
- From 14th April – Reno2 Z (India)
- From 21st April – Reno2 (India, Malaysia, Thailand, Pakistan, Myanmar, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Cambodia)
Android 11 Rollout Plan for April 2021 in EU & EEA
- Ongoing – Find X2, Find X2 Pro, Find X2 Neo, Find X2 Lite, Reno4, Reno4 5G, Reno4 Pro 5G, Reno4 Z 5G, Reno4 Pro, Reno4 Lite, Reno3, Reno3 Pro, Oppo A72, Oppo A52
- From 21st April – Reno2
So, this is the list of Oppo phones scheduled for the Android 11 based ColorOS 11 update for this month. And if you have an Oppo phone from the list then get ready to enjoy the latest features. And if you are already using Android 11, then share your experience with us.
Now if we talk about new features in ColorOS 11, then you get to experience FlexDrop, Oppo Sans font, three-finger gesture to translate from Google Lens, Nearby Sharing, Super Power Saving Mode, and a slew of customizations to the Dark Mode, Always-On Display, Wallpapers, Ringtones, and Icons. It also brings the basic features of Android 11. Remember these features can vary depending on the Oppo device you have.
If the date arrives for the Android 11 update for your device model, you can manually check for updates from Settings > Software Update.
Before updating your device via special OTA, make sure to take a backup of important data. Also, charge your device to at least 30 percent.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Oppo Find X2 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then make sure to leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.