Chinese smartphone brand Oppo is known for offering the best camera smartphones in the market. And the company’s newest flagship smartphone is not much different from its previously launched phones. The new Oppo Find X2 Pro knocks up the market with a 48MP triple-lens camera setup along with a 32MP selfie snapper. If you like to take photos and bought the Oppo Find X2 Pro because of its camera. Then, here you can Download Google Camera for Oppo Find X2, Find X2 Lite, and Find X2 Pro, which allows you to capture more details than the default camera app.
Google Camera for Oppo Find X2 Pro [GCam 7.3]
Oppo Find X2 & X2 Pro dons a triple-lens camera setup to the back. In terms of optics, then the main sensor is a 48-megapixel which is bigger-sensor as compare to the usual 48MP sensor. It also has a regular 48MP ultra-wide-angle lens along with a 13MP periscope camera. The default camera app on the device is using AI (artificial intelligence) to capture good photos. The stock camera app also comes with a dedicated Night mode, but the images look a bit plasticky in some cases. While you can use the Google Camera app (aka GCam) to capture some blazing low-light photos.
Google Camera app from Pixel 4 is known for capturing great low-light images as compared to the other phones. And many developers have ported the app to work on other phones. The latest iteration of GCam, GCam 7.3 is available for Oppo Find X2, Find X2 Lite, & Oppo Find X2 Pro. Talking about the features then, the app comes with the astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Here’s how to download & Install GCam on Oppo Find X2 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Oppo Find X2, Find X2 Lite, & Find X2 Pro
The Oppo Find X2 series phones are billing with the Snapdragon 765G/865G chips. The device also has Camera2 API enabled by default. You can install the GCam app on your device without worrying about the root access. Here we attach two different APKs (from different developers), both the GCam apps work well on the Find X2 series phones. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Oppo Find X2, X2 Lite, & X2 Pro (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.6.apk)
- Download GCam for Oppo Find X2, X2 Lite, & X2 Pro (MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043-v2.apk)
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
Once downloaded, head over to the downloads folder and install the app on your device. Now, before start clicking the photos, make sure to apply some settings, which makes your experience better.
- Download this config file on your Oppo Find X2 series phone.
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with Oppo-fx2p.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
There’s no need to change much, you can try playing with saturation levels accordingly.
How to Install GCam on Oppo Find X2 (Pro) & X2 Lite
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Oppo Find X2 Pro or Oppo Find X2 Lite.
You May Also Like – Download OnePlus 8 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: