Already playing the Stray game or planning to play Stray on Console or PC? Here is the Stray Speed Run Guide, Chapters guide, Controls, and Achievements you should know about for a better game experience.
Stray is one of the most talked about games recently. This is an interesting adventure indie game where you play as a cat. The game has taken over the world by storm and is hyped- no doubt, but for all the good reasons. That being said, the game is currently available on PlayStation 4, 5, and PC via Steam. Will it make its way to Xbox and Nintendo Switch – only time will tell.
Now, we all know that Stary is a small game and it can be completed in under six hours That includes all the time you take to complete the main quests, side missions, and the exploration of the city. But, did you know that the game can be completed in under two hours? Yes! If you speedrun the game in under two hours from start to finish, you will be able to unlock the I am Speed trophy.
Stray Speedrun Guide – Important Points
Stray can be completed in under two hours and a good number of people have managed to complete the game in under two hours. So, if you plan on trying out something like this, there are a few things you need to remember.
- Cut scenes in the game cannot be skipped. You have to sit through them.
- Dialogues and conversations can be skipped by repeatedly pressing the button to move to the next dialog.
- There is no benefit to letting your cat drink water whenever you find any water puddles.
- The only persons you need to interact with in-game are B-12, The Security Guard, Momo, Sheamus, The Doc, Clementine, stranger outside Clemantine’s house, and the worker from the cafe.
- Collect the books from the outside before you meet Momo on the rooftops.
- The Door Code is 3748 and it’s the same for everyone.
- When you enter the Doc’s secret room, the code is 2511.
- Collect the small buckets that are needed to lock the fan’s movements when you are in a particular area.
Once you follow these instructions and play through the game speed running, you should be able to complete the game within one hour and 35 minutes. If you lose a level and die, you could still be able to beat the game in under two hours. Make sure that you know where the right paths are before you begin to speed run the game.
Chapters in Stary Game
The Stray game is divided into 12 chapters and each chapter can range anywhere between 5 minutes to 15 minutes of gameplay. Here is the list of chapters in the game.
- Inside the Wall
- Dead City
- The Flat
- The Slums
- The Slums- part 2
- Dead End
- The Sewers
- Control Room
Stray Game Controls
Now, let’s take a look at the controls that you will be using in the game. First, we have the list of controls for the PS4 and PS5.
PlayStation 4/ PlayStation 5 Controls for Stray Game
PC Controls for Stray Game
|Use or Talk||E|
|Defluxor||Left Mouse Click|
|First Person||Right Mouse Click|
|Recenter/ Mirror||Mouse Scroll Button|
|Next/ Show item||E|
Achievements in Stray Game
Throughout the game, there are various trophies that you can earn when playing the game. There are 24 achievements in total for you to unlock. Here they are.
- Missed Jump
- Not Alone
- Cat Got Your Tongue?
- Curiosity Killed the Cat
- A Little Chatty
- Cat a-Pult
- Eye Opener
- No More Lives
- Cat’s best friend
- Boom Chat Kalaka
- Tele a Chat
- I Remember!
- Productive Day
- Can’t Cat-ch Me
- I Am Speed
And this is everything you need to know if you plan to speedrun Stray. Have you purchased the game and played it already? If so, what is it that you like the most about the game? Do let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.