In some cases when we are not in touch with Smartphone and we have to send quick auto-replies, there is an option to send Automatic replies on WhatsApp. With the help of this post, you can set the automatic replies for calls, text messages, Facebook messages and WhatsApp messages whenever you want. This feature to send automatic replies can help a lot. You are reading about How to Send Automatic Replies on WhatsApp Messenger or any other App.
How to Send Automatic Replies on WhatsApp Messenger:
- At first, you need to install an additional application named as “Can’t Talk”, by the help of this application you can easily send the automatic replies from your smartphone. Click below for direct download. [appbox googleplay com.robj.canttalk]
- After installing Can’t Talk application on your smartphone, open it.
- Skip the tutorial and move ahead, You need to Enable the Can’t Talk application from the top right corner of the app. Also, Give the App permission to the Can’t Talk.
- Now click on the APPS category and choose the app, you want to send automatic replies. Here I choose WhatsApp Messenger and enter the text you want to send.
- After applying all these steps, now whenever you receive a message. The application can send the replies automatically to the other person.
- If you have any doubt regarding this, then comment below. I will reply soon.
Here, Explore More Articles of WhatsApp:
- How to Send WhatsApp Voice Messages using Google Assistant
- How to Convert WhatsApp Voice Messages into Text Messages
- Schedule WhatsApp Messages on Android Device
- How to Share Pictures without Compression on WhatsApp
You have read How to Send Automatic Replies on WhatsApp Messenger. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any question regarding How to Send Automatic Replies on WhatsApp Messenger ask us by using #YTECHB.