The audio message is the best way to express your views clearly to the other person. We all know that WhatsApp will support the audio messages but the way to send an audio message is to take some time. It is very annoying to send audio messages on WhatsApp when it takes time. So, Here we find a new way to send audio messages on WhatsApp. In this post, I will tell How to Send WhatsApp Voice Message Using Google Assistant.
How to Send WhatsApp Voice Message Using Google Assistant
- At first, you need to open Google Assistant (by using “Ok Google” command). If your phone does not have Google Assistant then you need to install Google Assistant on your smartphone. Also, Update Google Search App on your device. Price: FreePrice: Free
- After opening Google Assistant, say “OK Google > Send an audio message to Ashutosh on WhatsApp”. Then the Google Assistant will start recording your audio & send it to your friend, without opening WhatsApp quickly.
- Google Assistant now gets the final permission to send the audio.
- You can also follow this method on your iOS, iPhone (which have Google Assistant, also use Siri to send an audio message using WhatsApp). By using these methods you can easily send voice message using google assistant.
- If you have any query regarding this post, then comment below.
You have read How to Send WhatsApp Voice Message Using Google Assistant. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Send WhatsApp Voice Message Using Google Assistant, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.