As we all know that WhatsApp is the most popular and best messaging app on the planet. There are some annoying things on WhatsApp that we don’t like, Like WhatsApp Voice Messages. As we know that it is very annoying to listen to WhatsApp voice messages in some situations and in public. So to swamp this problem, I found How to Convert WhatsApp Voice Messages to Text on Android Easily.
Note: I tested this feature on Moto G5 Plus, and it worked fine.
How to Convert WhatsApp Voice Messages to Text on Android
- Firstly, you need to install a third party app “Transcriber” on your smartphone, Click Here to download this application.
- Install & Open the app, skip the tutorial by swiping into the left side, and click on Done button. Set the same settings that shown in the screenshot below.
- Now Go to WhatsApp Messenger and open the chat in which you want to convert WhatsApp Voice Message.
- Choose the audio message you want to convert, Hold the voice message for a second and tap on the share button, shown at the top right corner. After choosing share option, tap on “Transcriber App”.
- After choosing Transcriber, You will see that “Connection in progress”, after some time you will see the message that comes in Voice message, in the form of Text.
You have read How to Convert WhatsApp Voice Messages to Text on Android Easily. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Convert WhatsApp Voice Messages to Text on Android, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.