Trying to capture an Entire webpage or we say want to take a scrolling shot then you are at right place. Here you will know How to take long screenshot on PC or Screenshot Entire webpage.
Long Screenshot feature is an import feature that Microsoft should provide it as inbuilt. But unluckily we don’t get this feature inbuilt. Well, It’s been 3 years when Windows 10 been launched, but still, the most used Windows 10 is lacking from this useful feature. Though, We can easily take a simple screenshot by pressing (PrtSc) button. So to take long or scrolling screenshot, we may have to use some third party software or follow some trick. Using third-party software for screenshot entire webpage is not bad or harmful for PC. You can use it without any doubt (only applicable for software mentioned here).
How to Screenshot Entire Webpage on Browsers
The use of Long Screenshot is while accessing a web page and we want to save the whole webpage from start to end. So you probably are thinking that you can save it as pdf so why to take a long screenshot. Taking Long Screenshot is not just for a browser webpage but it is to capture every screen in scrolling format (for eg List, files etc). Also if you capture the whole screen by zooming out it will surely decrease the quality of screenshot.
1. Full Page Screen Capture: Chrome
To take scrolling screenshot or Long screenshot on Browser you can use the Full Page Screen capture extension. This extension is the best for Screenshot Entire webpage. The use of this Extension is very easy. The extension is rated five stars by more than 10k users. So let’s see How to use it and what it can do.
- Go to Chrome web store to Add extension on chrome.
- After adding it a camera icon will be added on side of chrome search bar.
- Now go to the webpage you want to take scrolling screenshot. And click on the Camera icon.
- It will automatically capture the entire webpage in just one click.
- Then it will ask for some action like save it as pdf, save it as jpg, or delete it.
- You can also change the screenshot format in settings.
- Just click on save and it will ask for download permission. Give the permission and it will start downloading.
2. Easy Screenshot: Mozilla
- Go to Mozilla Add-on page and Add Easy Screenshot to Firefox.
- Then a crop icon will be added on the side of Mozilla search bar.
- Now go to the webpage you want to take scrolling screenshot. And click on crop icon.
- It will automatically take all the scrolling screenshot.
- Now click on Save icon to save it.
The easy screenshot does not provide the screenshot format as jpg. So you have to save it in png format.
How to Take Long or Scrolling Screenshot on Windows PC
Many Updates and patches have launched for enhancing the user experience on Windows 10. The Windows 10 is going to be secure day by day, also there are some more features coming, but still, the Scrolling Screenshot feature is unavailable to the users. Also, we have posted How to take long screenshot on Android & scrolling screenshot on iPhone. And, we found a simple way to take scrolling screenshot on Windows PC.
It is the best tool to take scrolling or long screenshot on Windows and Mac as well. Snagit is a very professional tool for taking long, normal and panorama screenshots. It offers a 15-day trial version so that you can use it and check how it is? The user interface is so easy that you have to just click on Capture.
- Download and Install Snagit.
- Now open the Snagit and Go to Image Tab.
- There under selection choose Scrolling Window. If you want you can also set effects.
- Now go to folder or webpage where you want to take scrolling screenshot.
- After that click on capture. A down arrow will appear on the bottom click on it.
- It will automatically capture the whole screen. You can crop the unwanted area.
- At last click on share and then click on File and save it in any format you want.