Do you want to take long screenshot on Android but don’t know how to, then here you will find the best solution. Now you can easily capture long screenshot on any android phone.
See Also: How to Take Long Screenshot on iPhone
So if you also want to capture a scrolling screenshot of any full page from browser, gallery, or any other App. Then this tutorial is for you. Nowadays some Android mobile companies provide this feature as inbuilt. But some do not. Well, It’s been 2-3 months when the first Android P Beta developer preview comes, but still Android is lagging from this useful feature. While, Google gives an update in which users can edit the screenshot taken from the Google app. If your phone does not have this feature as inbuilt then you don’t have to worry. We will share how you can capture long screenshot on any Android Phone.
How to Take Long Screenshot on Android
To take long screenshot you’ll need to download a third-party app named, Stitch & Share: big screenshot. It is one of the best productive App available which allows Android users to take long screenshots on their Android Phone. It doesn’t matter that your phone has this feature inbuilt or not. I tried this App and I think it is the best App available for long screenshot purpose.
The only thing you will not like about this App is the screenshot taken by this app contains a small watermark of the app name. However, you can remove watermark by cropping screenshot from below. Or you can buy premium service which will allow the user to take long screenshot on Android without watermark.
- Download Stitch & Share App from Play Store. Price: Free+
- When you open the App for the first time it will show some tutorial. So carefully go through with the tutorial.
- Now tap on Automatic Capturing to take long screenshots.
- A message will pop up where you have to go with Start Now.
- Then a floating icon of the App will appear on the corner of the screen. Now go to the page where you want to capture long screenshots.
- On the page tap on the floating App icon and scroll down slowly to capture screen up to the mark you want.
- After finishing wait for a second again a floating icon will appear. Now tap on save icon and then it will take you to Stich & Share App. There you can edit the screenshot if you want and then save it.
- Now you have captured long screenshot successfully.
Note:- This method is to take long screenshot on Android Phone. It will work with every Android phone above 4.1
You can also combine multiple screenshots to make it a long screenshots. You can select images to combine them together. Also, it will be better if you turn on automatically detect screenshots. It means when you take more than one screenshots continuously it will ask you to combine them.
Combine images feature is same as combine screenshots. There is only one difference you will find where two images join together, but it is not noticeable. By this method, You can take long screenshot on Redmi, Oppo, OnePlus, Samsung, Lava, Micromax, Xiaomi, Vivo, Honor, Asus, and more.
See Also: 10 BEST FACEBOOK GAMES FOR ULTIMATE FUN
How to Take Long Screenshot on Xiaomi Phones
Xiaomi phones have the best custom UI called MIUI. The MIUI has options to customize Android phones and make the phone interesting. MIUI also offers better performance. They also added the long screenshot feature on their Android Phones. It is available for devices running MIUI 8 or above. So if you have a Xiaomi or Mi phone then you don’t need the App mentioned above. Check out how to take long screenshot on any Xiaomi phones.
- Upgrade your Mi phone to MIUI 8 or above.
- Now go to the App or page of which you want to take long screenshot.
- Then Take screenshot and screenshot animation will appear on the screen. Tap on it before it fades away. It takes 5s to disappear so click on animation before 5s.
- Now tap on an option below as expand or scroll (based on MIUI version).
- Scroll down the screenshot to make it long and then Tap on done (In some Apps the screenshot will automatically scroll down when you tap on the scroll you have to just tap on Done in this case and also you can do this process manually).
- It will take few seconds to process. Wait for processing.
- Now you have captured long screenshot successfully on your Xiaomi device.
The above method is helpful if you are looking for how to take long screenshot on Redmi 4, Redmi note 5 pro, Mi a1, Redmi note 4, and other Mi devices having MIUI 8 or above.
How to Take Long Screenshot on OnePlus Phones
OnePlus also has this feature on their smartphones which are running on Oxygen OS 4.1.0 or higher. It means you can take long screenshot on OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T, OnePlus 6 and upcoming OnePlus devices. Also, this feature is available on OnePlus phones running on beta version 3.5.5 or higher.
- Take Normal Screenshot on your OnePlus device (Hold Vol Down+Power Button).
- Then tap on long screenshot icon at second from the right just next to delete.
- Now the automatic scroll will start, you can stop the scroll when you want.
- Just tap on the screen to stop automatic scroll and Save the long screenshot.
Now you have successfully captured the long screenshot on OnePlus phones.
The long screenshot feature has many advantages as if you want to take a screenshot of a bunch of messages then long screenshot is the solution. Also, it helps to reduce the amount of screenshot that you want to send to others. And it follows many other advantages too. So, in my opinion, this is one of the features that everyone should use.