Samsung has started rolling out the much-awaited stable Android 14 update for the Galaxy Z Fold 5. The update is currently accessible on Verizon cellular models in the US. A broader rollout is expected to follow shortly for everyone.
Samsung is pushing the new software to the foldable with the F946USQU1BWK9 software version. The Android 14-centric One UI 6.0 is the first major software upgrade for the foldable and as it is a major upgrade, it requires a huge chunk of data for downloading.
In terms of features and changes, the update is rolling out with the November 2023 monthly security patch alongside the new One UI 6 features. The list of features has redesigned Quick Settings, more customization controls on the lock screen, a new One UI Sans font, new emojis, a new media player, separate battery settings, and many more.
The wait is finally over, you can now upgrade your Galaxy Z Fold5 to Android 14 software upgrade. You will receive the OTA notification on your device once the update is available or you can manually check for new updates by navigating to Settings > About device > Software update > Download and install.
Make sure to that a backup of important data before installing the new update on your device. Also, charge your phone to at least 50% in case of failures.
- How to Install Android 14 based One UI 6 [Sideload Manually]
- Does The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 Support Dual Sim?
- Does the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 come with an S Pen
- Samsung Galaxy S22 gets Android 14 delight, stable update rolling out
- One UI 6 Release Date, Eligible Devices, Features and More
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- How to Record WhatsApp Calls [Both Audio and Video]
- How to Use Multiple Accounts on WhatsApp [Android]