One UI 6.0 is Samsung’s take on Android 14, the upgrade is already available for many premium phones and these days the company is focused on mid-range phones. Today, the company has begun rolling out the Android 14 update for Galaxy M54.
The update is already live in some regions, including Irag, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE. A wider rollout should commence very soon. Samsung plants the new software on the mid-ranger with the M546BXXU3BWL1 firmware version number.
The Galaxy M54 was announced with Android 13-based One UI 5.1 software, so this is going to be the first big release for the smartphone. As a big upgrade, it needs a huge chunk of data and storage, so make sure you have enough storage on your device.
Talking about the features and changes, then One UI 6.0 boasts a big list of interesting features. The list includes redesigned Quick Settings, more customization controls on the lock screen, a new One UI Sans font, new emojis, a new media player, separate battery settings, and many more.
The wait is finally over, you can now upgrade your Galaxy M54 to an Android 14 software upgrade. At the time of writing, the update is in a rolling phase and will be available to everyone very soon. You will receive the over-the-air update notification on your device once the update is available for you. You can always manually check for new updates by navigating to Settings > About device > Software update > Download and install.
Make sure to that a backup of important data before installing the new update on your device. Also, charge your phone to at least 50% in case of failures.
- New AI features coming to Samsung Phones with One UI 6.1
- Samsung Galaxy M34 Gets Android 14 update
- Samsung Galaxy A33 5G gets stable Android 14 Update (One UI 6)
- Samsung rolls out Android 14 update for Galaxy Tab S9 FE Series
- How to Install Android 14 based One UI 6 [Sideload Manually]
- One UI 6 Release Date, Eligible Devices, Features and More
- Super Tip: Get iPhone 15’s Action Button on any iPhone