Since September 2020, Realme has been working diligently on its Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 skin. In the month of March, the company started recruiting Realme X7 Pro users to test out the features of new skin. For the past few days, the company has been working on the stable update, recently the official version arrived on Realme 7 and Realme C15 Qualcomm. Now the news comes out that the company has started rolling out Realme UI 2.0 stable update for Realme X7 Pro. Here you can check all about Realme X7 Pro Android 11 Update (stable).
The company has shared the news of the official version roll out on its community forum. The latest update hits the Realme X7 Pro with RMX2121_11.C.03 software version number, some users have already received this update on their smartphone. Usually, these builds are first available to users running on beta build, we can expect it will be available to everyone in the coming days. If you want to receive the update on time, then make sure that your device is running on the latest available software.
While sharing information about the new update, the company also mentions the known issues. Before moving to features and other details, here you can check the list of known issues.
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning. so, the system will occupy more CPU, memory and other resources, which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
We suggest that you can leave it for 5 hours after the phone is fully charged or use the mobile phone for 3 days normally, then your device will get back to normal.
Talking about the features, then the Realme X7 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Stable Update comes with new AOD, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and much more. Realme X7 Pro users can also access basic Android 11 features. Now let’s take a look at the changelog.
Realme UI 2.0 Stable Update for Realme X7 Pro – Changelog
- Personalise the user interface to make it your own
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colours from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimised the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customised.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimised vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimised “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by name, install time or usage frequency to find an app more quickly.
Security and Privacy
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- More powerful SOS functions
- Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimised “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the Game Assistant call-up method.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimised the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- You can create multiple backups for your phone.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Realme X7 Pro users can upgrade their device to Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 skin. As this is a stable update, it will reach every unit within a few days. As I mentioned earlier, it is already available to some users. If you haven’t received the OTA notification yet, then I suggest you check the update manually as there are sometimes when OTA notification did not arrive.
You can check the new updates from Settings > Software Update > download the new build if available. Before updating your smartphone, make sure to take a backup of important data and charge your smartphone to at least 50%.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme X7 Pro
If you’ve any query, then leave it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: