In the month of March, Realme initially started testing its Android-11 based custom skin on the affordable Narzo 10A smartphone via closed early access program. Last month, the company announced the open beta program with more stability. Now the news comes out that, Realme Narzo 10A users starts getting Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update through stable channel. Read along to know more about Realme Narzo 10A Android 11 update.
The company has knocked-out the latest build with RMX2020_11.C.06 software version number. As this is a major upgrade, it measures around 2.8GB of download size. I suggest you to connect your device to a stable Wi-Fi network for faster downloading. As always, Realme mentions a required software version to get the stable build faster, yes, your smartphone needs to be updated to RMX2020_11.A.65 version number.
In terms of changes, then the update knocks up with number of new features such as new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and more. Here’s the complete changelog shared by Realme on its community forum.
Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 Update for Narzo 10A – Changelog
- Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
Security and Privacy
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time.
Apart from the changelog, the company also mentioned the known issues in its forum post. So, if you’re going to update your smartphone to the new software update, make sure to read out the known issues as well.
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning. so, the system will occupy more CPU, memory and other resources, which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
We suggest that you can leave it for 5 hours after the phone is fully charged or use the mobile phone for 3 days normally, then your device will get back to normal.
Now you’re aware off with the new features and known issues, if you’re using the Narzo 10A then you’ll receive the new update within a few days. You can check the new updates in the Settings > Software Updates to check the newer updates, as there are some times when we don’t get the OTA notification. In case there’s no update, then you’ll get it within a few days.
Before updating your smartphone, make sure to take a backup of important data and charge your smartphone to at least 50%. In case if you want to go back to Android 10 from Android 11, you can manually install the Android 10 zip file from Stock Recovery.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Realme Narzo 10A
If you’ve any queries, then leave them down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: