In March this year, Realme announced closed beta program aka early access program of its newest skin – Realme UI 2.0 for Narzo 10A. While users are waiting for the stable update, the company announced open beta program on its community forum today. Hopefully, the stable build won’t be too far away. Talking about the open beta update, it comes with a bunch of new features and fixes. Here’s everything you can check about Realme Narzo 10A Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta update.
As per the details shared by company, the open beta is limited to Narzo 10A running on RMX2020_11_A.63 software version. As it is an open beta program, there are unlimited seats, the application is already live so anyone can opt the beta program. The company also mention known issues while sharing information on its community forum. These are the known issues in Realme UI 2.0 open beta for Narzo 10A.
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
For now, we don’t have access to the changelog, but after updating to Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update. Narzo 10a users can access features such as new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and much more. Apart from that, the essential features of Android 11 are also available in this build.
Realme Narzo 10A Android 11 Open Beta Update
- Open Settings on your Realme smartphone.
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon placed at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trial Version.
- You can enter your information in the form shared by the company.
- After entering all the details click on Apply Now.
After submitting the details, you’ll receive the update via special OTA, simply download the update and start using the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update. I suggest you to take a backup of important data before downloading the update, also charge your smartphone to at least 50%.
If you’ve any queries, then leave them down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy Quantum 2 Wallpapers
- Download ZTE Axon 30 5G Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setups