Last Month, Oppo’s spin-off Realme announced a new smartphone series dubbed as Narzo. The new Narzo lineup knocks up the market with two budget-friendly smartphones – Realme Narzo 10 and Narzo 10A. Although, there’s nothing new in both phones, as the company has already launched both phones outside India as Realme 6i (dubbed as Narzo 10) and Realme C3 (Realme Narzo 10A with triple-camera setup). And the camera is one of the main headlines of both Narzo phones that capture decent images. You can further enhance image quality by downloading Google Camera on Realme Narzo 10 & Narzo 10A.
Google Camera for Realme Narzo 10 & Narzo 10A
In terms of optics, the new Realme Narzo 10 dawns a quad-camera setup with 48-megapixel primary sensor and an 8MP ultrawide angle lens. While the more-affordable Narzo 10A knocks up the market with a triple-camera camera setup which has a 12-megapixel main sensor. The stock camera app on Narzo lineup works like every other Realme smartphone, it has all the essential features along with the NightScape feature. But still, it is not as good as the GCam (aka Google Camera app).
The Google Camera 7.3 works just fine on the duo of Realme Narzo phones. Talking about the features, then it has astrophotography mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Now let’s check the steps by which you can install Google Camera on your Realme Narzo 10 and Narzo 10A.
Download Google Camera for Realme Narzo 10 (10A)
Realme Narzo series phones are packed with MediaTek Helio G-series processors, and as for now, there are only a few compatible GCam mods with Helio G-series SoCs. After doing some research we found one perfect companion for the Realme Narzo 10 and Realme Narzo 10A. The latest mod by Urnyx05 (who has ported this app) is working fine on a duo of Narzo phones. Here’s the download link.
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Realme Narzo 10 & 10A (MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043-v2.apk)
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
PS: Make sure to download the recommended settings before using the app. It will improve the overall performance of the app.
- First, download this config file on your Realme Narzo 10 or 10A.
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Realme Narzo 10 & 10A
- At first, you need to download the GCam mod port and recommended settings from the afore-listed download links.
- Once done, give permission to install apps from unknown sources.
- Then, head over the downloads folder and install the app.
- Now, Open the app and allow the needed app permissions.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Realme Narzo 10.
You May Also Like – Download HTC Desire 20 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. You can also join us (YTECHB) on Telegram for updates. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setup
- Download Google Camera for Realme 6 Pro
- Download Samsung Galaxy A21s Wallpapers