Every month Realme push its latest Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update to its phones. The company has already released the update for a bunch of mid-range range phones. But now it’s a time for the affordable phones, this time, the company has started Realme UI 2.0 beta recruitment for the Realme C3 and Realme Narzo 10A. The latest update carries a bunch of UI changes, features, and improvements. Here you can check everything about the Realme Narzo 10A and Realme C3 Android 11 Update (Realme UI 2.0).
Last month, Realme kicked-off Realme UI 2.0 early access program for the Narzo 10. Now the more-affordable Narzo 10A users can update their smartphone to the Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update. If you want to update your device to the beta update, then make sure to update your device to the latest software version. Realme recommends you to update your device to RMX2020_11.A.59 software version. While if you’re using the Realme C3, then you need to update it to RMX2027_11.A.59 build number.
The company also mentioned that limited users can take a part in the early adopter’s program. Although, the seats will be extended in the future. In terms of changes, then the update carries features like new AODs, notification panel, power menu, revamped home screen UI settings, enhanced dark mode, and much more. You can also access the basic features of Android 11 after sideloading this build.
As it is a beta build, it’s not as stable as the official version. We didn’t recommend sideloading the beta patch on your primary phone. This time, Realme also share the list of known issues for both phones.
Realme C3 and Realme Narzo 10A Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Update – Known Issues
- Please be sure to read & be aware of the known issues in this version before applying.
- If you mind these issues, it is not recommended to register for this version to apply, and wait for the subsequent Open Beta version recruitment.
Realme UI 2.0 Beta for Realme C3 and Realme Narzo 10A
Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update now available for Realme C3 and Narzo 10A users through early adopters program. As per the information, only 500 users can take a part to the early access program. We can expect that Realme will soon expand the number of seats available in the early access program. Now let’s take a look on how you can take a part to the early access program.
- Charge your phone to at least 60%
- Update your Realme C3 to RMX2027_11.A.59 and Narzo 10A to RMX2020_11.A.59 version number
- Take a full backup of your phone
- At least 5GB free space required
How to Apply for Realme UI 2.0 Beta on Realme C3 and Narzo 10A
- Open Settings on your Realme smartphone.
- Now, head over to the Software Update.
- Now tap on the Settings icon placed at the top right corner.
- Here you can apply for the Trail Version.
- You can enter your information in the form shared by the company.
- Once done, you’ll receive a special OTA to update your smartphone to Realme UI 2.0.
- That’s it.
If your application got selected then you’ll receive Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 update on your Realme Narzo 10A and Realme C3. Usually, Realme will provide the OTAs on a first come first serve basis, so, apply now to get the new update.
If you’ve any query, then leave it down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: