The latest Android 11 is now available on many smartphones from different OEMs. And if we specifically talk about Oppo. Then the Oppo also released the Android 11 based ColorOS 11 for its devices. And according to the latest news, the Oppo Reno 4 5G is getting ColorOS 11 update.
Oppo already released the stable Android 11 based ColorOS 11 update to some of its best devices. And today it adds a new Oppo device in the list. The Oppo Reno 4 5G gets its first phase of stable ColorOS 11 in Australia. This update will soon roll out in other regions so other users can also experience new features.
Oppo Reno 4 5G Android 11 update is rolling out with software version CPH2091_11_C.01. As it is a major upgrade with many new features you should be expecting it at large update size. The update comes with some great features that you may be wishing to get for a long time.
Oppo Reno 4 5G ColorOS 11 – Changelog (Based on Find X2)
- Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- Dark mode can be scheduled based on sunrise and sunset times.
- Added, “Quick launch”: Touch and hold the fingerprint sensor to quickly launch a function or app.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added Al App Preloading: The system predicts which apps you will use next and preloads them for faster launch speeds.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the Game Assistant call-up method.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Photos can be saved in HEIF format to reduce the file size.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added the 2-finger swipe up gesture to quickly call up accessibility functions.
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
The above changelog is from Find X2 ColorOS 11, and Reno 4 5G will get the same features. There will be only 2-3 differences but most will be as mentioned above.
If you are waiting for Android 11 then you don’t have to wait much to experience. It is already live in Australia for a bunch of users. Oppo will evaluate the experience and if it goes well for the first batch, they will extend in other regions as well.
And if you are from Australia then you may have already got the stable Android 11 update. But to get the latest update make sure you are on the latest available update. It means your Oppo Reno 4 5G must be running on ColorOS 7 based CPH2091_11_A.31.
To update your Oppo Reno 4 5G to the latest version, go to Settings > Software Update. Then click on Trial Version and then it will lead you to the stable build. From there you can easily install the stable Android 11 on your phone.
Before updating your device, make sure to back up all your important data and then try the latest Android 11 update.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 8.0 for Oppo Reno 4 & 4 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then make sure to leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: