Just a few days ago, Oppo kicked-off ColorOS 11 based Android 11 update for the Oppo Find X2 Pro. Now two other smartphones – Oppo F17 Pro and the vanilla Find X2, started receiving the new update. The newer patch is seeding in different regions around the world with a bunch of new features and improvements. Here’s everything you need to know about Oppo Find X2 and Oppo F17 Pro ColorOS 11 Stable Update.
Oppo has finally released the official version of ColorOS 11 based Android 11 update for Oppo F17 and Oppo Find X2.
Talking about the details, then the update on Oppo Find X2 is seeding with C.06 build number for India, Pakistan, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Egypt, the Philippines, and Cambodia.
While, if you’re using the Oppo F17 Pro, then make sure that your smartphone is running on A.19 latest software version. If your smartphone is running on A.19 then you can update your Oppo F17 to ColorOS 11 based Android 11 update, the newer software comes with CPH2119NV1B_11.C.15 build number. It’s available for users in India.
Talking about the changes, then the ColorOS 11 stable update on both Oppo F17 Pro and Find X2 brings a slew of new visual changes to your device. The newer build pops up with FlexDrop, Oppo Sans font, three-finger gesture to translate from Google Lens, Nearby Sharing, Super Power Saving Mode, and a slew of customizations to the Dark Mode, Always-On Display, Wallpapers, Ringtones, and Icons.
It also bring the basic features of Android 11. Here you can check the complete changelog of ColorOS 11 stable update.
Oppo Find X2 and Oppo F17 Pro ColorOS 11 Stable Update – Changelog
- Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- Dark mode can be scheduled based on sunrise and sunset times.
- Added, “Quick launch”: Touch and hold the fingerprint sensor to quickly launch a function or app.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added Al App Preloading: The system predicts which apps you will use next and preloads them for faster launch speeds.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the Game Assistant call-up method.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Photos can be saved in HEIF format to reduce the file size.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added the 2-finger swipe up gesture to quickly call up accessibility functions.
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
The ColorOS 11 based Android 11 stable update on both Oppo F17 Pro and Oppo Find X2 is seeding over-the-air in afore-mentioned regions.
In case you’re in a haste, then you can check the update manually from Settings > Software Update, check it manually. If any newer update is available, then hit the download button.
Before updating your device via special OTA, make sure to take a backup of important data. Also, charge your device to at least 30 percent.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Oppo Find X2 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then make sure to leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download iPhone 12 Pro Wallpapers
- Download Google Camera for Oppo F17 Pro
- Origin OS: Features, Release Date & Eligible Devices