One of the main highlights of the Oppo Reno series phones is its camera, and the recently announced Oppo Reno 4 and Reno 4 Pro is no exception. Yes, the Reno 4 series phones dawn a quadruple-camera setup on its back panel with a standard 48MP sensor. And the best thing is, It has Camera2 API enabled by default, which lets you install the Pixel Camera app (aka GCam app) without rooting your device. Here’s how you can Download Google Camera for Oppo Reno 4 & 4 Pro.
Google Camera for Oppo Reno 4 Pro (Best GCam 8.0)
The newest version of the GCam mod port – GCam 8.0 is compatible with the Oppo Reno 4 and Reno 4 Pro. Google Camera 8.0 brings Astrophotography mode, Night Sight mode, and other essential features of GCam on the Reno 4 series. In terms of optics, the device has a quad-camera setup on its back panel with a 48MP primary sensor, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens joined by a 2MP macro camera, and 2MP depth sensor. Although, the Reno 4 Pro has a capable stock camera app with Night Mode support, but it is not as good as the Google Camera app.
So, If you want to capture some impressive shots in astrophotography mode or night sight. Not only this, but you can also access Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few others features. Thanks to Arnova8G2 and Urnyx05 for porting the GCam app for Oppo Reno 4 series. Now let’s see How to download and install Google Camera on Oppo Reno 4 and Reno 4 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Oppo Reno 4 Pro
GCam ports are super compatible with the Snapdragon chipsets, and the newly dropped Reno 4 series is coupled with the Snapdragon 720G chipset. Not only this but the device also has Camera2 API support. So, you can easily sideload the GCam port on Reno 4 and Reno 4 Pro. Here’s the download link of the GCam ports for Oppo Reno 4 and Oppo Reno 4 Pro.
- Download Google Camera for Oppo Reno 4 Pro (GCam_5.200604.2138build-7.3.021.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 8.0 for Oppo Reno 4 Pro (GCam_6beta.201115.1444build-8.0.101.apk) [works without config file]
- Download GCam for Oppo Reno 4 Pro (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.2-fix.apk)
- Download GCam 7.4 for Oppo Reno 4 Pro (GCam_5.2beta3.200901.1908build-7.4.104.apk) [Beta]
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
Downloading the GCam is not enough, Yes, you need to configure the settings properly which lets the GCam works properly on Oppo Reno 4 and Oppo Reno 4 Pro.
- Open the app > turn on HDR+ enhanced and Google AWB.
- Open the GCam app > Settings > Learn More > enable Mods
- Now open the app > Settings > Mods Configs Creator
- Google AWB in Front Cam > Sony IMX 586_Violet
- Google AWB in Back Cam > Sony IMX 586
You can also change the saturation levels according to your need.
For GCam 7.4, you can play with the settings accordingly.
How to Install Google Camera for Oppo Reno 4 Pro
- At first download the app from the above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- Place the Config file in the location given above. Create a new folder if it’s not already present.
- Relaunch the camera and the double tap on the area between the shutter and the gallery view.
- Now select and load the config file. It will refresh the Google Camera app.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Oppo Reno 4 and Reno 4 Pro.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setups
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Phones
- Download Google Camera for Oppo Reno 3 Pro