The cameras on the Oppo smartphones are exceptionally good and one of the main attractions of its smartphones. And with the launch of the Oppo F17 lineup phones, Oppo continues providing great cameras in its newly launched Oppo F17 and F17 Pro. The smartphone dawns a standard 48MP shooter on its back panel, that captures impressive images. Aside from the hardware, the device has Camera2 API enabled by default. The feature allows you to sideload the GCam port without root access. Here’s how you can Download Google Camera for Oppo F17 Pro.
Google Camera for Oppo F17 & F17 Pro
The duo of Oppo F17 lineup packs a quad-camera setup on its back panel. The vanilla F17 gets a 16-megapixel primary camera, while the F17 Pro features a standard 48-megapixel sensor along with three other sensors. On the software side, Oppo’s newly arrived phones are running on ColorOS 7.2 skin. And the default camera app on both phones is optimized to capture some decent shots. It also has Night Mode to capture better low-light images, but still it is not as good as the Google Camera app (aka GCam Mod).
The newest version of GCam port (aka GCam 7.4) is working fine on both Oppo F17 and Oppo F17 Pro. The app allows you to capture some astonishing low-light images using Night Sight mode and Astrophotography mode. Talking about the other features, then the Google Camera 7.4 mod comes with anticipated Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few others. Here’s how you can install Google Camera on Oppo F17 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Oppo F17 Pro
Oppo F17 & F17 Pro are select mid-range Oppo smartphones in which Camera2 API is enabled by default. So, If you’re using Oppo F17 or F17 Pro smartphone, then you can install the GCam app on your smartphone and capture some impressive shots. Thanks to San1ty, Arnova8G2, and other developers as well to port the GCam app to work on other smartphones. Below we list the latest GCam 7.4 and GCam 7.3 ports, which are working fine on the Oppo F17 lineup phones. Here are the links.
- Download Google Camera for Oppo F17 Pro (GCam_5.2beta3.200901.1908build-7.4.104.apk)
- Download GCam 7.3 for Oppo F17 & F17 Pro (PocoSv10.6.2b.apk) [Recommended]
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
Downloading the GCam is not enough, Yes, you need to configure the settings properly which lets the GCam works properly on Oppo F17 and Oppo F17 Pro.
- Open the app > turn on HDR+ enhanced and Google AWB.
- Open the app > Settings > Advanced
- set Back Camera Model > Pixel 3a XL
- set Front Camera Model > Pixel 3a XL
- Then enable AI AWB in HDR+ Enhanced, from Settings > Advanced.
You can also change the saturation levels according to your need.
For GCam 7.4, you can play with the settings accordingly.
How to Install Google Camera on Oppo F17 Pro
- At first download the app from the above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- Place the Config file in the location given above. Create a new folder if it’s not already present.
- Relaunch the camera and the double tap on the area between the shutter and the gallery view.
- Now select and load the config file. It will refresh the Google Camera app.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Oppo F17 and Oppo F17 Pro.
You May Also Like – ColorOS 11 Update Features, Roadmap & Eligible Devices
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: