Oppo is testing its newest custom skin – ColorOS 11 on a list of smartphones. The company has recently started testing for the Oppo A52, Reno4 Z, and F11 Pro. Now the news comes out that Oppo A9 users can also get access to the ColorOS 11 based Android 11 via beta program. The update packs a list of useful features, improvements, and newer security patch. Here’s everything you need to know about the Oppo A9 ColorOS 11 Beta Update.
If you want to taste the features of ColorOS 11 based Android 11, then you can take a part in the beta program. Talking about the details, then as for now, the program is live for Oppo A9 users in India. The program is open for Oppo A9 users to take a part between 16th December to 19th December. The company hasn’t shared much details about the limit of users, hopefully, anyone can apply for the beta testing in the first batch.
Before heading over to the process, make sure that your Oppo A9 is running on C.33 software version. In terms of features, then the update bags FlexDrop, Oppo Sans font, three-finger gesture to translate from Google Lens, Nearby Sharing, Super Power Saving Mode, and a slew of customizations to the Dark Mode, Always-On Display, Wallpapers, Ringtones, Icons, and other few changes. Obviously, it also has basic features of Android 11.
Oppo A9 ColorOS 11 based Android 11 Beta Update
You can easily apply for the ColorOS 11 beta, all you need to do is, update your smartphone to the latest software version or recommended C.33 software version. Once done, you can apply for the beta. These are the requirements you need to check before updating your device.
- Make sure to charge your Oppo A9 to at least 60%.
- Update your smartphone to the latest software version
- Take a full backup of your device data
Now let’s take a look at the steps.
- Make sure that your device is running on the latest software version.
- Now, head over to the Settings > Software Update.
- Click on the gear icon available at the top right corner > enter Trial Version Upgrade.
- Now tap on ColorOS 11 beta > submit your details > Apply Now.
- That’s it.
All done? If you’re recruited as a beta tester, then you’ll receive a special ColorOS 11 based Android 11 Beta on your Oppo A9.
You May Also Like – ColorOS 11 Features, Eligible Devices, & Roadmap
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop your comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy S21 Wallpapers
- How to Get Android Notifications on Windows 10 PC
- Download Oppo Reno 5 Pro Wallpapers