OnePlus has just released a new incremental upgrade for the OnePlus 9RT. The newest patch – OxygenOS 11_A.05 come two weeks after the A.04 update. The fresh build is seeding with a big list of bugs fixes and enhancements. Apart from that, the update also brings a newer February 2022 monthly security patch. Here’s everything you need to know about the OnePlus 9RT OxygenOS 11 A.05 update.
OnePlus 9RT starts getting the new incremental update with the MT2111_11_A.05 build number, it is still based on Android 11. It is a small over-the-air build that weighs around 180MB in size for downloading. It is already available for many OnePlus 9RT users, will join every unit in the coming days. If you’re thinking about the Android 12 update, then you’ve to wait for a couple of months. As mentioned earlier, it brings newer monthly security patches, bugs fixes, and enhancements.
Before moving ahead, OnePlus addresses a big list of issues available in the A.04 software. The company has fixed abnormal display when checking software update, accessing File manager, clock isn’t responding in dark mode, slight distortion and blurring issue of photos in 50MP camera mode, fixed freezing issue while sharing pictures in Gallery and making video call on Instagram.
Aside from the fixes, the update brings optimization to video quality when taking 60fps video, more stability of connecting phone to car with Bluetooth, improved response time for sync photos in Gallery, and more. Here’s the complete changelog you can check before updating your OnePlus 9RT to OxygenOS 11 A.05 update.
OnePlus 9RT OxygenOS A.05 update – Changelog
- [Optimized] the button color of Data saving
- [Fixed] abnormal display of permission box when accessing File Manager for the first time
- [Fixed] abnormal display issue when checking software update in Administrator mode
- [Fixed] low probability issue that setting the auto screen off time not working and the screen becomes always on
- [Fixed] the issue that Clock not responding after switching to dark mode on the World clock page
- [Fixed] the issue that alarm is incorrectly restored in specific scenarios
- [Improved] system stability
- [Updated] Android Security Patch to 2022.02
- [Optimized] the video quality when taking 60 fps video with ultra-wide in dark scenes
- [Fixed] the issue that may lose photos when using ultra-wide in night mode with night tripod mode on
- [Fixed] slight distortion and blurring issue of photos when taking pictures under 50 MP
- [Fixed] abnormal issue of the Flash when taking videos with Flash and Ultra steady on
- [Optimized] the stability of connecting phone to car with Bluetooth
- [Optimized] audio playback stability while connecting phone to car via Bluetooth
- [Optimized] response time for “sync photos” in Cloud Service
- [Fixed] the freezing issue while sharing pictures in Gallery
- [Fixed] the freezing issue when making video call on Instagram
If you own OnePlus 9RT smartphone and facing any of the above-listed issues, then update your phone to the new A.05 software update. At the time of writing, the update is in a rolling phase will be available to everyone very soon. It will be available through OTA, sometimes the update notification doesn’t work so in that case you can manually check for the latest update from Settings > System > System Update. And if the A.05 update is available you can install it on your phone.
You can also update your phone immediately using the local update method if it is not available in the System Update page. All you have to do is download the OTA zip file using the Oxygen Updater app or other reliable source and install it manually by selecting Local Upgrade in System Update settings.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus 9RT
Before upgrading your OnePlus 9RT to OxygenOS 11 A.05 make sure to take a full backup and also charge your phone to alteast 50%.
- How to set Dynamic Wallpaper on iPhone
- Download Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Pro Wallpapers
- Download OnePlus 10 Pro Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]