The OnePlus 9RT is the successor of last year’s OnePlus 9R. The phone sits between the company’s mid-range Nord series and premium number series. The newest number series member is billing with a 50MP trio camera module along with a new camera app. Like its predecessor, the 9RT also supports the Pixel camera app (aka GCam Mod port apk). Here you can download Google camera for OnePlus 9RT.
Google camera for OnePlus 9RT (Best GCam)
OnePlus’s latest mid-ranger comes with a triple camera setup featuring a 50MP primary, 16MP ultra-wide, and a 2MP macro camera. In terms of software, OnePlus pushed a new camera app in its newest smartphone. Yes, it has the same app we’ve seen in the OnePlus Nord 2 5G. There’s no doubt that it is a feature-packed app, but if you want to boost the photography skills, then you can sideload GCam on your OnePlus 9RT.
There are many developers who ported the Pixel 6 camera app – GCam mod for Android phones. And the latest version of the app is compatible on the OnePlus 9RT. The app packs a big list of features including Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more with GCam 8.4 port. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on OnePlus 9RT.
Download Google camera for OnePlus 9RT
OnePlus’s 9RT comes with Camera2 API support of the box, so you can install the Google camera app on your smartphone. Below we attach the newest GCam port by BSG – GCam 8.4, GCam 8.2 by Nikita, and GCam 7.3 port by Urnyx05. You can use Astrophotography and Night Sight in these ports.
- Download Google Camera 8.4 for OnePlus 9RT (MGC_8.4.300_A10_V0a_MGC.apk)
- Download GCam 8.2 for OnePlus 9RT (NGCam_8.2.300-v1.6.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for OnePlus 9RT (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add a configuration file.
For GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk and NGCam_8.2.300-v1.6.apk
- At first, download the config file from above-listed links on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.4.300_A10_V0a_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your OnePlus 9RT.
You May Also Like – Download MIUI 13 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Download Android 12 Stock Wallpapers
- Download Xiaomi 12 Pro Wallpapers [FHD+]
- How to root Android 12 [Guide]