Last week, OnePlus pushed OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 4 to the OnePlus 8 series. Now the company has started rolling out the stable OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 update for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro with a bunch of bug fixes, newer security patch, and select new features. Here’s everything you need to know about the OnePlus 8 Series OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 Update.
The newer update on OnePlus 8 Pro is seeding with 18.104.22.168.IN11DA build number and measures only 273MB of download size. We noticed decrease in battery life on our OnePlus 8 Pro, after updating to the OxygenOS 11. Now the company has finally fixed the battery performance issue with this update. Not only this but, OnePlus also fixes a flurry of other issues as well.
OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 patch fixes Network issues, cache issue, long screenshot issue, flash screen while unlock using finger print, NFC issue, along with a few other fixes. Apart from the bugs, the update goes official with November 2020 monthly security patch. Here you can check the complete changelog of OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 Update.
OnePlus 8 Series OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 Update – Changelog
- Optimized the experience with a split-screen of apps
- Further optimized system power consumption and increase battery life
- Fixed the small probability issue that expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the issue that cache is not deleted after uninstalling apps
- Fixed the issue that the screen may flash when using fingerprint unlock
- Fixed the issue that Horizon light is not activated normally
- Fixed the small probability issue that NFC can not be turned on
- Fixed the small probability issue that Parallel Apps can not be turned on
- Fixed the small probability issue that the fan of the Warp Charge 30 Wireless Charger may not work
- Fixed the issue that Play Store could not install the app
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.11
- Fixed the small probability issue that network interruption issue in some apps
- Improve the stability of communication functions
If you’re facing any of these bugs on your OnePlus 8 series smartphone, then you can update your device to the newer build and get rid of these issues. It’s one of the important updates for the OnePlus 8 series phones, as this patch bring improvements to the battery life. Here’s how you can update your device to the newer patch.
To check for the update head over to Setting > System > System updates and it will show the latest update. Click on the Download & Install button and it will start updating your device.
In case if you don’t see the update in System updates but want to update immediately. Then you can download the update file from Oxygen Updater app or any trusted websites. And then you can install it from Settings > System > System updates > settings icon > Local upgrade. Now select the downloaded file and wait for the process. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus 8 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: