OnePlus has started pushing the OxygenOS 11 open beta 3 to the OnePlus 8 series phones with a bunch of new features and improvements. One of the main highlights of the new update is the Canvas AOD feature, the same feature, OnePlus presented during the OnePlus 8T launch event. The feature allows you to set your picture on the lock screen which later creates a beautiful wireframe image. Here’s everything you need to know about OnePlus 8 OxygenOS 11 Open beta 3 Update.
About three weeks ago, OnePlus kicked-off OxygenOS 11 based Android 11 stable update for both the vanilla OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro. Now the company has pushed then open beta 3 for testers with a handful of new features and enhancements. Talking about the changes, then the new update fixes the text block issue in select games, ZenMode issue, along with the optimizations for calling user interface.
This patch also brings the newest version of monthly security patch – October 2020. Talking about the stable build, then the update also comes with a new power menu, new UI for the weather app, a slew of Always-On Display function (including 10 new clock styles), notifications bubble, resize PiP videos sport, new icon shapes, enhanced security, and more. It also has the essential features of Android 11.
Here you can check the OnePlus 8 (Pro) OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3 Changelog.
- Optimized the UI smoothness of Call
- Optimized background process management mechanism to improve standby performance
- Fixed the issue that text was blocked in some games
- Optimized the issue that input text was blocked in some games
- Improved system stability and fixed general issues
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.10
- Optimized the animation effect with Canvas, making the unlock experience smoother
- Canvas now supports Always-on ambient display (Settings-Ambient Display-Always-on ambient display-Choose “All day”)
- Fixed the low probability issue that system settings interface stopped running when Zen Mode turned on
Download OnePlus 8 & OnePlus 8 Pro OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3
In case you want to update your OnePlus 8 series phone to OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3, then you can grab the OTAs from the below-listed links. Before upgrading your smartphone to the newer update, make sure to take a backup. Also, charge your phone to at least 30%, before sideloading.
Download Android 11 based OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3 Update for OnePlus 8 & OnePlus 8 Pro
Download OnePlus 8 & 8 Pro Open Beta 2 to Open Beta 3 OTA
You can now head over to the Settings > System > System updates, then update your device with local upgrade method.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus 8 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: