Samsung announced the Galaxy A20s last September with Android Pie 9.0 based One UI. Now, the company has kicked off the Android 10 based One UI 2.0 stable update. The update also includes new full-screen navigation gestures, improved One-handed mode, upgraded security patch, and a bunch of enhancements to the system. If you’re using the Galaxy A20s then Here you can Download Samsung Galaxy A20s Android 10 Update [Stable Firmware].
Yesterday, Samsung has released its newest custom skin (One UI 2.1) based update for the Galaxy A51. Now, the company has brought the Android 10 update for Galaxy A20s, which is one of the affordable options in the market. As for now, the update is seeding in UAE, Russia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Cambodia, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan. It is rolling out over the air and will be available in the coming days.
In terms of features, then Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy A20s comes with a built-in screen recorder, better dark mode (previously known as Night Mode), new full-screen navigation gestures, enhanced one-handed mode, digital wellbeing, improved privacy & location controls, and more. The new firmware gains the A207FOJM2BTD7 software version. Here you can check the update changelog.
Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy A20s – Changelog
- Night mode name changed to Dark mode.
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and Colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors.
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space.
Full Screen Gestures
- Added new navigation gestures.
- Settings moved to Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
- Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
- Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
- Added Trash feature for Contacts. Contacts that you delete will stay in the trash for 15 days before being deleted forever.
Download Samsung Galaxy A20s Android 10 Update [Stable]
This is a staged update, which is rolling out in different batches. It might take some time to roll out to every device. But you can update your device manually to Android 10. You can grab the firmware from Samsung’s official server using SamFirm tool, Frija, or from any third-party websites. Below we list the firmware link and step by step procedure by which you can update your Galaxy A20s Star to Android 10. Here’s the download link.
- Download Android 10 Update for Samsung Galaxy A20s [Stable] (A207FOJM2BTD7)
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Download Android 10 Firmware for Galaxy A20s (Specific region or global region recommended) using SamFirm or Frija Tool.
- Download Odin tool on your computer.
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your pc.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy A20s to Android 10
- Open the Odin Flash Tool on your file.
- Extract the download firmware folder and there you will find 5 files AP, BL, CP, CSC, HOME_CSC.
- Turn off your phone. Then long press Volume Up + Volume Down together and when holding both buttons, connect the phone to pc via USB cable.
- Release both buttons when you see the Warning screen. Then press Volume Up button once to boot into Download Mode.
- When the device is in Download Mode the Odin tool will detect the device and show blue color near ID: COM.
- Now click on the AP button and load AP file from the extracted folder. Also load BL, CP and CSC file. And in the User Data tab load the Home_CSC file. If you are using Firmware from a different region then don’t select the file in User Data. It will delete all data and install the latest version.
- After loading all required files click on the Start button and it will start flashing the Firmware.
- After flashing, the tool will show the ‘Pass’ message and the phone will auto reboot.
After reboot, you can start using your Galaxy A20s running on One UI 2.0 based Android 10. You can follow the same process to install any other update if you want to install it before it reaches on your phone.
You May Also Like – Best Samsung Themes for Galaxy Phones
If you’ve any queries then, you can leave it in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: