Nokia, Google, and Samsung dominate the update area in the Android category. Nokia is keeping its best company tag when it comes to update releases. We have seen most of the Nokia phones have received the Android 10 update recently. And now, one more device is added to the list of phones with Android 10 update. Nokia phones feature pure stock Android, and this is one of the advantages that ease their update rollout. As usual, it is the first wave for the update that is limited to some countries (most). Here you can Download Nokia 6.2 Android 10 Update (stable).
Nokia 6.2 just got upgraded to Android 10! Step up to more with many brand-new functionalities and fun features! 😍Check here for more details and the availability in different countries 👉https://t.co/mMDpCF5IEh #Android10 #Nokia6dot2 @Nokiamobile pic.twitter.com/2GrUqBWhwV
— Juho Sarvikas (@sarvikas) April 28, 2020
Juho Sarvikas, the Chief Product Officer at Nokia, announces the update on Twitter the same as he did for other phones. Android 10 is now available for most of the Nokia phones like Nokia 3.2, Nokia 7.2, Nokia 4.2, Nokia 8 Sirocco, and other phones. And finally, the Android 10 stable update is available for Nokia 6.2, which is a popular mid range phone. The update starts rolling in most countries, and the remaining countries will get in the next waves.
One of the great points for Nokia is that they officially share with users for the update with data like when 100% of users will get the update. If you want to know the countries where the update is rolling, then you can find it below after the changelog. The Nokia 6.2 Android 10 update comes with version v2.290, and it is hitting device with update size around 1.54GB. Also, the Android 10 update on Nokia 6.2 brings the latest April 2020 security patch. Below you can find the changelog related to the update.
Nokia 6.2 Android 10 Update Changelog
- Software upgrade – Android 10 (v2.290)
- Dark mode – Take it easy on your eyes
- Smart reply – Save more time with recommended actions
- Gesture navigation – Get around with a swipe and a pull
- Additional controls for privacy and location
- Google Security Patch (2020-04)
So you get these changes on your Nokia 6.2 after upgrading to the latest Android 10. These are some major changes, and so you might also find some other changes as well. So let’s now talk about the update rollout scenario.
The list of countries where the Nokia 6.2 Android 10 update will roll out in the first wave.
- Saudi Arabia
- Sri Lanka
Download Nokia 6.2 Android 10 Update
As per the Nokia officials (link), the Android 10 update will roll out to 10% of users from these countries by today i.e., 28th April. And by 1st May, the update will be available for 50% users. And the remaining 50% of users will also get the Nokia 6.2 Android 10 update by 3rd May. Soon the company will release the wave two updates for remaining countries. But If you’re in a hurry, then you can download the FOTA zip from the below link and update your device manually. Here’s the download link.
- Download Android 10 Update for Nokia 6.2 [FOTA Zip]
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Nokia 6.2 to Android 10
- At first, download the Android 10 OTA from the above official link.
- Then copy the file in the root directory of the phone’s storage (outside of every folder).
- Rename the file, by adding “-update” at the end of the file name. For example ND1-558K-0-00WW-B01-558J-0-00WW-B01-update.zip.
- Now open dialer app on your phone and dial *#*#874#*#* number.
- It will then prompt the update, tap on the confirm button.
- Then, click on install now and wait for the complete installation.
- That’s it.
Now reboot your smartphone. Once done, you can start using your device on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Nokia Smartphones
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave comments in the comment box. Also, share the article with your friends.
More Related Articles: