Microsoft has launched new add-ins for Outlook, by which you can easily access the extra services. Email is the best way to prompt & generate an invoice, prepare a presentation. There are so many things which you can want to send it with your email but there are many reasons you can’t able to do those tasks. By the help of those Outlook Add-ins, you can easily do your some tasks. In this post, I will tell How to Install Add-ins on Outlook.
How to Install Add-ins on Outlook:
Note: This will work on Outlook v2.2.48 or above on any Android smartphone. If it does not work at the first time then you need to force stop the app, and the feature will runs.
- After Installation, open the app and set up your Email account on the outlook app. You can set up any Email account on the outlook app.
- Make sure to log in with an account. Once done, click on the settings icon shown at the top right corner of the application. Now scroll down and tap on Add-ins under Connected Apps and Add-ins category.
- Here are many Add-ins available for install, Install according to your need. Suppose, here I add Translator Add-in in my smartphone. So click on the “+” button for installing the add-in.
- Now, open any email at the top right corner of the email screen you will see the translator icon, Tap on it for direct access. Now you can easily translate your Emails into any language you want.
- This tricks will also work for iPhone users, Install the Outlook app and enjoy the new Add-ins.
- If you have any doubts regarding this post, comment below.
You have read How to Install Add-ins on Outlook. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Android & iOS Tricks, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Install Add-ins on Outlook, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.