Google has launched new add-ons for Gmail, by which you can easily access the extra services. Email is the best way to prompt & generate an invoice, prepare a presentation. There are so many things which you can want to send it with your email but there are many reasons you can’t able to do those tasks. By the help of those Gmail Add-ons, you can easily do your some tasks. In this post, I will tell How to Install Add-ons in Gmail.
How to Install Add-ons in Gmail:
- Firstly, Open Gmail on your browser (PC) and then click on the Settings icon available at the top right corner. Then, click on the Gmail Add-ons option.
- Here, you will see the list add-ons available to install. Here, you need to click on the add-on you want to add. Suppose, here I want to install Asana, then click on the Asan icon.
- Now will see the popup window where you need to click on the continue button for installation.
- Then the app will be asked you to allow the app permissions to make it accessible. Read the app permissions if you don’t have any problem then click on the allow button.
- If you have any query regarding this post, then comment down below.
Explore More on YTECHB:
- How to Mirror Android Screen on PC without Root
- How to Add IDM extension Manually in Google Chrome or other Browser
- Top 5 Kodi Add-ons
You have read How to Use & Install Add-ons in Gmail. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Android & iOS Tricks, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Use & Install Add-ons in Gmail, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.