Samsung has just released the One UI based Android Pie stable update for the Samsung Galaxy M10. The company had announced to release the Android Pie 9.0 update to the M-series phones on June 3, but the update has been pushed a week early. Not only this, the update comes with the latest One UI 1.1 and the latest May 2019 security patch. And here’s the step by step manual guide to download and update Samsung Galaxy M10 Android Pie update.
After releasing the update for the Galaxy M30, now Samsung has started rolling out the Android Pie 9.0 stable update for the Samsung Galaxy M10. Currently, the update is available in India. So, if the update is not available in your region, you can download the firmware from the below download section and then update your smartphone. This is an OTA (over-the-air) based update. If the OTA hasn’t arrived on your phone you can update manually via firmware.
The One UI 1.1 update is based on Android Pie 9.0, which comes with features like Digital Wellbeing, Bixby Routines, and floating mode. Along with the Android Pie features, Adaptive brightness, Adaptive battery, new Google Camera and more. The firmware for the update is size around 926MB, with a build number of M105FDDU1BSEA. The update comes with a lot of improvements and new features. So, Download Samsung Galaxy M10 Android Pie Update firmware and follow the guide to update the phone.
Download Samsung Galaxy M10 Android Pie Stable Update
You can now update your Galaxy M10 to the latest Android Pie stable update which comes as an OTA (over-the-air) update. While it may take time to reach to every user. So, you can simply download the firmware for your smartphone from the below-mentioned download links. The update also brings the latest security patch and some new features as well. After downloading the M105FDDU1BSEA firmware, follow the installation instructions carefully.
- Download Samsung Galaxy M10 Android Pie Stable Update (Firmware)
- Make sure to charge your phone’s battery to at least 50%
- Backup your data, in case of failures, so you can recover it
- Install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC
- Download Odin Flash Tool [Latest]
How to Install Samsung Galaxy M10 Android Pie Stable Update
- At first, you need to Download the Odin Flash Tool on your PC.
- Then, download the M105FDDU1BSEA (Android Pie firmware) of Galaxy M10.
- Now, Open OdinTool.exe from the extracted Odin Flash Tool folder.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy M10 completely.
- Press & hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button together until any change appears in the screen.
- A warning screen will appear with few options.
- Press Volume up button to enter Download Mode/Odin Mode.
- Now connect the phone to PC via USB cable.
- In Odin, it will show blue sign in ID:COM if your phone is connected. If not showing then reinstall USB drivers.
- In Odin, switch to the Options tab and untick “Auto Reboot”.
- Check the extracted firmware folder, there you will find AP, BL, CP, CSC & Home_CSC files. In Odin click on AP and locate AP file and similarly for BL and CP.
- Click on CSC and locate CSC file if you want to delete all data of your phone. Otherwise, locate Home_CSC file if you want to wipe all the data. Selecting CSC file over Home_CSC is recommended because it will reduce the chances of bugs. But if you are already in Russia region then you can select Home_CSC file.
- After selecting all the four files, click on Start.
- It will take time to flash. You can check the progress in the Odin tool.
- After flashing it will give a success message. Now you can disconnect your device and reboot into the system.
- Done! you have successfully installed Android Pie on your Samsung Galaxy M10.
After rebooting the phone, you can start using the One UI 1.1 based Android Pie 9.0 on your smartphone.
You May Also Like – Best Samsung Themes for Galaxy Phones
If you’ve any doubt regarding the pie update for the Galaxy M10. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: