iOS gives you all access to block or unblock someone who spam you or a one you don’t want to call. But, there are some situations when we mistakenly block a number and want to unblock it. Here’s the way to unblock a number on iPhone or even iPad.
iOS is a feature packed OS, everyone loves iPhone’s because of there Ecosystem. Which gives you full control to manage your device properly. Also, iOS 12 update comes with some amazing enhancements. All the settings to control the Call Blocking System (CBS) are predefined. In iPhone, you don’t need any third-party application to block or unblock a number. Let’s see the process.
Note: This method works on every iPhone, whether it’s an iPhone 5/5s/5c, iPhone 6/6s/6s Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X/XS/XS Max/XR or even on iPad. You can also unblock or block Emails with this method.
How to Unblock a Number on iPhone
- At first, Open Settings App, from the home screen.
- Scroll a bit, Tap on Phone, Messages, or FaceTime. (All of them are working)
- Under Phone settings, Tap on Call Blocking & Identification & for Messages & FaceTime navigate to blocked section.
- Tap on Edit button, available at the top right corner of the screen.
- Here you’ll see red minus buttons on the front of phone numbers which are blocked.
- Tap on minus button or you can also swipe left on any email or number and tap on unblock.
- That’s it.
This simple process helps you to unblock any number on iPhone. You follow the same method on iPhone 5,6,7,8 or iPhone X/XS/XS Max/XR or even iPad supports it.
See Also | How to Know if Someone Blocked your Number
Thanks to the Ecosystem, which helps to do it same for Messages and FaceTime. CBS also allows you to unblock emails or number one by one, which you’d like to. Most users don’t know about this handy feature on iOS.
Drop a comment in the comment box for doubts. Also, share this article with your friends so, they can also unblock anyone.
More Related to iPhone: