Due to the irritation of some unenlightened calls and messages, we need to block some phone numbers. As we all cognize, all the network operators will call their consumers with some different phone number, which is irritating. You can also block any mobile number using third-party applications but I will tell you the organic method. We can add those spam calls to the blacklist and add them to the Voicemail category, then you will not receive those spam calls on your mobile. In this post, I will tell How to Block a Phone Number on your Android Phone.
How to Block a Phone Number on your Android Phone:
- At first, you need to open the Dialer app on your phone.
- Click on the Contacts icon, select any contact you want to block.
- Then, Click on the pencil icon available at the top right of the contact screen.
- Now, press the three dots menu button available at the top right corner.
- After that, choose the option All Calls to Voicemail. After choosing it now, you can’t able to get any call from this phone number.
- That’s All.
Note: No need to install any third party application on your android mobile phone. You can easily do it on any android phone. Just need to follow the below steps. I have tested this method on my Moto G4 Plus (Stock Android). If you have any doubts about anything about Android or iOS devices then you can now chat with us live, just click on the Chat icon available at the bottom left corner of the screen.
Explore More about Android:
This is the simplest method by which you can Block a Phone Number on your Android Phone. If you like this post, then share it with your friends because sharing is caring. Also, Chat with me for free now.