Hiding files with secure methods are very tough on smartphones which don’t have a fingerprint scanner, all the available applications don’t make it fully secure or hide. The old applications are so not secure if you accidentally delete the app then you lose your files. All we have some personal files on our smartphone, and we want to make it secure by hiding it. Here, we found a new and more secured feature it works with the dialer. Scroll down – How to Hide Files using Dialer on Android Smartphones.
How to Hide Files using Dialer on Android Smartphones:
- Firstly, you need to install the app named as “Dialer Vault – VaultDroid Hide Photo Video OS 10” or “zDialer”. From the Play Store or you can also click the below button for direct download. This app works as your personal vault, It hides pictures, songs, videos, apps, files, and more. [appbox googleplay com.dialervault.dialerhidephoto]
- After installation, you need to open the app and skip the start tutorial. Give the app permissions to the Dialer Vault by accepting all permissions.
- Now set the default password by dialing a secret code in the dialer and click on the call button. You need to enter the secret code or PIN to hide your files. Enter your PIN and here to see a lot of options to hide pictures, songs, videos, apps, files, and more. Click on the option according to your file extension and select the file you want to hide.
- After selecting the file, the app shows that your file is safely hidden in Dialer.
- For accessing the hidden file, you need to open the Dialer Vault app and enter your PIN. Now you will the options in which your file is hidden, open it and here you can access your app.
- It is the new way to hide your files on your smartphone. If you have any query regarding this post, comment below.
Here, Explore More Tricks about Android:
- How to Get Google Pixel 2 Features on any Android Device
- Use Android Device as Mouse for PC
- How to Install Google Assistant from Play Store
- 5 Alternatives of Facebook Mobile Application
- Get Pixel 2 Navigation Bar on any Android Device without Root
You have read How to Hide Files using Dialer on Android Smartphones. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any question regarding How to Hide Files using Dialer on Android Smartphones ask us by using #YTECHB.