Fingerprint scanner is a very useful, it secures our phone and also we do much more with a Fingerprint scanner. When we click a photo or take a selfie then the phone is not handy but do you think if, fingerprint scanner click selfie for you, yes it works. Here are the steps: How to Take Photos From Fingerprint Scanner on Any Android Device.
- You will have to install an app called Dactyl – Fingerprint Camera link is given below and it is also available on Playstore. Click Here to Download Dactyl App
- After installation is done, open the app and press next from (welcome) information section.
- Now on the main page of the app, you will see some camera apps which are preinstalled.
- Now click on “Open settings Page” and give accessibilities permissions.
- Now you can see the “supported camera apps” by Dactyl – Fingerprint Camera. You can even tap on the “Unsupported Apps” button to see the apps not supported by the fingerprint camera app.
- After accepting all permissions open your camera app on your phone and you can see a message from Dactyl – Fingerprint Camera that Dactyl service is running.
- Now capture a photo by tapping on your fingerprint scanner.