Google Assistant is one of the best virtual assistant available on any Operating System (OS). Recently, Google launched its two new smartphones named – Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL at an event in San Francisco. Google also tells that they focused on Artificial Intelligence, and improve features of Google Assistant. The process of installation of assistant on your device is not so easy when it was launched only runs on rooted devices. After some time the app runs on non-rooted Marshmallow and Nougat devices. Here, I found the Simple way to Install Google Assistant on any smartphone via Play Store.
Install Google Assistant on any Smartphone:
- At first, you need to update your Google Search App and Google Play Services app, also you need to join the beta testing of both apps. Download link of the app is given below, click on direct update.
Price: FreePrice: Free
- After joining beta testing phase and updating both apps, search for Google Assistant on Play Store. The direct download link of the Google Assistant is here, click on it for installation.
- This Google Assistant app is also for those, who do want to say Ok Google or don’t want to access assistant via pressing the home button.
- You can directly access your Google Assistant with just click on the app icon and Google Assistant is activated on your device.
- By this way, you can easily access Assistant on any android device without root. This trick works on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, and so on.
You have read How to Install Google Assistant on any Smartphone. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and Much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe us on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Install Google Assistant on any Smartphone ask us by using #YTECHB.