Facebook is one such platform that people use to be in touch with each other. The platform lets you share updates in the form of text, images, videos, and even audio for that matter. Many of us here used to post pictures over to Facebook back when there were no other social media platforms. There might have been a point in time when you just wanted to download all the uploaded pictures to your PC or mobile. The good news is that you can download all photos from Facebook and this guide will show you how you can do it.
Whether you use Facebook on your PC or Android or iOS there is an option that you can use to save all the images from your Facebook profile. There, however, is a catch to what images you can download and from where. To know all about it, read on to know how you can download your images from Facebook.
How to Download all Photos from Facebook on PC
If you browse Facebook on your PC using the web browser, follow these steps.
- Log in to your Facebook account using your favorite web browser on your PC.
- Click on the arrow pointing downwards. This will be in the top right corner.
- From the menu select Settings and Privacy, followed by Settings.
- With the Settings page open, select Your Facebook Information option.
- You will see the Download Your Information option. Click on it.
- First, select and choose the file format. You can choose between JSON or HTML formats.
- Next, set the media quality. The options are High, Medium, and Low.
- And finally, you will have the option to choose from when you would like to download the data.
- You can choose between last week, last month, last year, last six months, all-time, or even choose a custom option.
- Now, simply select the type of data you wish to download.
- To select all of it, simply click on the Select All option.
- Once you have selected whatever information you wish to download, scroll to the end and click on the Request a Download button.
- Facebook will now prepare all the data that you want to download. This can take some time depending on the period selected and the data that you want.
- If you want, you can also cancel this process right away and nothing will get affected.
- The file will be available for download and will expire after 5 days. So you need to download it within the given period.
- Before you download, you will be asked to enter your Facebook password.
- Once the password has been entered, the zip file will now be downloaded to your system.
- Simply extract the ZIP folder, and you can access all the contents right away.
How to Download All Photos from Facebook on Android
- Open the Facebook app and tap on the three lines in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to the end and tap on Settings and Privacy. Under that, tap on Settings.
- With the Settings page open, scroll down till you find the Your Information header.
- Tap on the Download your Information.
- You will be able to choose what information you want, from when, what quality, as well as what file format you want to download all of it.
- Select what you need, request a download, enter the password, and you are good to go.
How to Download All Facebook Photos On iOS
- Open up the Facebook app on your iOS device.
- Now, tap on the three lines in the bottom right corner.
- Select the Settings and Privacy option followed by Settings.
- Once the Settings page opens up, scroll down and Select Your Information.
- Simply select what data you want to download, followed by the file format, quality, and time period.
- Once you have all of it selected, you can then request a download.
- The download zip will be ready. Simply enter your password, and you are good to go.
And this is how you can download all photos from Facebook. You will also be able to download images from pages that you manage. In regard to groups, you can only get all posts and photos that you might have uploaded or posted. Other people’s images will not be downloaded. To do that, you will have to manually download those images and save them.