If your iPhone is filled with a pile of non-useful phone numbers and email accounts, then it is sure that you want to delete those contacts. But the process of deleting the contacts on the iPhone is very irritating, as you cannot select multiple numbers at once from the default contacts app. Fortunately, a third-party app and Apple’s own iCloud lets you delete multiple contacts. So, If you want to know how to delete multiple contacts on iPhone at once, then follow the below steps carefully.
Delete Multiple Contacts on iPhone using Groups App
There are numerous apps available on the app store, which helps you to delete multiple contacts at once. You can use the app which is suitable for you, but in this case, we use the Groups app, which is one of the best apps that lets you manage all contacts into groups, merge duplicate contacts, select multiple contacts and perform actions like move, delete, share, etc. It’s available for free on the app store, after downloading the app, follow the below-listed steps.
- At first, you need to download the Groups app from Appstore on your iOS device.
- Open the Groups app, then grant the needed app permissions, in this case, it will ask for contacts access.
- Click on All Contacts from the list.
- Then, select the phone numbers which are not useful, by tapping the checkbox.
- Now, head over to the Actions section, available at the top of the app.
- Click on Delete Contacts, then Remove from my iPhone.
- That’s it.
Delete Multiple Contacts on iPhone via iCloud
If your all contacts, both the phone numbers and emails are available on the iCloud, then you can easily select multiple contacts at a moment and remove it from your account. Not only this, the synchronization process will automatically delete the same information on your iOS device. And the process is very simple and straightforward, you can easily do it by logging to your iCloud account. Here are the steps.
Note: It will only work on the web version of iCloud website, which simply means that make sure to visit iCloud website on Mac or PC (not on smartphone).
- Visit iCloud website from Mac or PC, and log in to your account.
- Click on the Contacts, available on the home page of iCloud website.
- Choose or select the contacts which you want to remove, by holding the Control Key on Mac or PC.
- Once selected, click on the Settings icon available at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Then, click on delete.
- That’s it.
If you don’t want to install a third-party app on your iPhone, then you can use the iCloud method. Vice-versa, if the PC or Mac is not accessible to you, then you can use a third-party app.
Well, these are one of the best and easy ways by which you can select multiple contacts (both phone numbers or email accounts) and delete them at once. If we forgot listing your favorite method, then you can let us know in the comment box.
You May Also Like – How to Transfer files from PC to iPhone
And If you still have any query in your mind, then you can leave comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles: