When it comes to owning a smart TV, people prefer a smart TV from a brand that is now just reliable and reputable, but also that the TV doesn’t tear a hole in the wallet. Haier is an internationally known electronics brand that now manufactures smart TVs running with Android TV OS and the brand new Google TV OS. In today’s guide, we take a look at how you can connect your Haier Smart TV to WiFi network.
Let’s get started.
Whether you are using an older Haier Smart TV running on Android 8/9/10 or you have a newer Haier TV running on Google TV OS. You can easily connect your TV to the internet connection with WiFi.
- Haier Smart TV
- Haier TV remote
- WiFi network name and password
- Working Internet Connection
How to Connect Haier TV to WiFi running Android 10/11
If you have an Android TV that was released between 2020 and 2022, your Haier smart TV will be running on either Android TV OS 10 or 11, you can follow these steps to connect your TV to the wifi network.
- Power up your Haier TV and grab the remote.
- Make sure your router is switched on and is near your TV.
- Grab the remote for your Haier smart TV and on the home screen, navigate to the Settings icon at the top right corner.
- Navigate and select the network and Internet options.
- You should see the Wifi toggle. Make sure to switch it on.
- Now, the TV will begin to search for WiFi networks.
- Once you find your WiFi network, select it and enter the password.
- With the right password entered, your haier TV will now be connected to the internet right away.
How to Connect Haier TV to WiFi running Android 8/9
If you have an older Haier Tv that you purchased in 2019 or earlier, the TV will be running either Android 8 or Android 9. In this case, you can follow these steps to connect to the wifi network.
- Switch your Haier TV on and make sure your WiFi router is also on.
- Using the included remote, navigate to the top right corner of your TV.
- Now, select the Settings icon.
- Select the Network and Internet option.
- Make sure to switch the WLAN toggle on.
- All WiFi networks that are within the TV range will be displayed.
- Simply select the WiFi network and enter your password.
- Your Haier TV will now be connected to the internet.
How to Connect Haier TV to WiFi running Google TV OS
Newer Haier smart TVs that have been released in 2022 and future releases come with the new revamped Google TV OS. This new OS brings in user interface improvements as well as better OS performance. If you plan to connect your Haier smart TV with Google TV to the WiFi network, here are the steps.
- Switch on your Haier Google TV and grab the included remote.
- Now, press the home button on your remote to display the Google TV home screen/dashboard.
- Now, using the remote, navigate to the Settings icon at the top right corner.
- With the Settings menu open, highlight and select the Network and Internet options.
- Make sure to switch the WiFi toggle on.
- Your Haier Google TV will begin to search for WiFi networks around you.
- Once your network shows up on your TV, select it and enter the password.
- Your Haier Google TV is now connected to the internet.
This concludes the guide on how you can easily connect any of your Haier Smart TVs to the WiFi network. The process is simple and should not take you more than 2 minutes to search and connect to the internet. With the TV now connected to the internet, you can easily stream your favorite shows, download streaming services, and even update your Haier TV software.
If you have questions, feel free to leave them in the comments section below.