WiFi network has become even more essential for everyone. The demand for broadband networks has reached a high level. In response, we got to see a variety of plans being introduced, making it even more affordable.
In India, there are many broadband providers, and one of the popular among them is BSNL. So, if you are using a BSNL connection, here is a guide that will show you how to change the BSNL WiFi password.
BSNL is one of the oldest service providers in India. It is being maintained by the government under the Department of Telecommunication, Ministry of Communications. Since this is being run and managed by the government, you can expect plans and their pricing to be quite reasonable. The main reason why many users prefer BSNL WiFi is its availability in most parts of India. So, if you are someone that has just got their first broadband connection, it is a good idea to change the password for your connection. Read on to know more.
Easy way to change BSNL Wi-Fi Password
It is a good habit to not stick with the same password that is set up as a default one for your network connection. Because at times, these could sometimes be simple passwords and can even end up being the most common ones. You wouldn’t like anyone else getting your internet connection access right? So, follow these steps to know how to change the Wi-Fi password for your BSNL connection.
You can use your PC or mobile device that is connected to the same Wi-Fi network to change the password.
- First things first, you will have to enter the default IP Address for your router.
- Open up the web browser on your mobile or PC and enter 192.168.1.1
- It will now ask you to enter the username and password for the settings page.
- Most routers will have this information at the bottom.
- Once you have entered the username and the password, you will now be able to access the router’s settings page.
- Now, look for the Wireless Network Settings.
- It can be under many similar names such as Basic Settings, Wi-Fi Settings or simply Network Settings.
- Once you find it, you will be able to change the password.
- You can enter the new password to where it says WPA2 key.
- Enter the new password and click the save button.
- Now, it will ask to restart the router. Once it has been restarted, connect your mobile or PC to the network by entering the new password.
- You have now changed the password for your BSNL Wi-Fi connection.
And this is how you can change the password for your BSNL WiFi connection. Do note that depending on the model of your router, the settings pages will differ. They might all look different, but the process to change the password is the same and will work for almost any Wi-Fi connection that you might be having.