Samsung Galaxy S20 FE was one of the best smartphones launched in 2020. And it got its successor, dubbed as the Galaxy S21 FE. The Galaxy FE (aka Fan Edition) phones are meant to push the premium features from a flagship smartphone in mid-range segment. And the second-gen S21 FE is no different. The smartphone is equipped with the Snapdragon 888 SoC, triple-lens camera setup, 32MP selfie shooter, and more. The camera is the leading highlight of the smartphone, you can also sideload a GCam port for better results. Here you can download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S21 FE.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S21 FE (best GCam)
In terms of optics, the Galaxy S21 FE is billing with a triple-lens camera setup, the same one we’ve on its predecessor – the Galaxy S20 FE. Yes, the S21 FE dawns a 12MP primary, 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and an 8MP telephoto camera. On the software side, we have the same camera app seen in many recent phones, all cameras support Night Mode and Pro Mode. If you want to capture some better low-light photos then you can give a try to the Google Camera app.
GCam port is available for both Exynos and Snapdragon variants of Galaxy S21 FE. If you own a Snapdragon variant then you can sideload the new version of the GCam app – Google Camera 8.1. The app comes with a bunch of new features such as Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Here’s how you can download and install Google Camera on Galaxy S21 FE.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE (both the Exynos and Snapdragon variants) comes with Camera2 API support out-of-the-box. Yes, you can easily install the GCam mod port on your Galaxy S21 FE. Below we attach both the Exynos compatible GCam mod and Snapdragon version as well. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S21 FE (Exynos) [ZGCAM 7.4 V1.03387.apk]
- Download GCam 8.1 for Sony Xperia 5 III (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1u_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera for Galaxy Phones
Although, you can use the app directly after downloading, but if you want better results, then you can follow the below steps to configure some settings.
For ZGCAM 7.4 V1.03387.apk
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with s21fe-exynos.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from the Galaxy S21 FE.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setup
- Best Samsung Themes for Galaxy Phones
- Download Samsung Galaxy S22 Wallpapers
- Samsung One UI 3.0 Features, Roadmap, and More