Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Fan Edition) is one of the best camera phones of 2020. And like every other Galaxy S-series phone, the S20 FE also announced with both Snapdragon and Exynos chip. The device bags most beloved features of the S20 series at a minimal price tag and camera is one of them. The Galaxy S20 FE comes with three cameras which capture capable images. Apparently, you can sideload the Pixel Camera (GCam) app on the Galaxy S20 FE and capture some splendid images. Here you can Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Exynos Variant).
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Exynos)
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is billing with a triple-lens camera module. The setup dawns a 12-megapixel primary camera sensor of f/1.8 aperture, 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, along with an 8MP telephoto camera. The device has recently received Samsung’s newest One UI 3.0 skin update which is based on Android 11. The best thing about the new update is, it also brings improvements to the default camera app.
The stock camera app on the Galaxy S20 FE bears Pro Video Mode, Histogram, SpaceZoom, Single Take, and more. It also has a dedicated Night Mode, which is not as good as the Google Camera app’s Night Sight. So, If you want to capture nice low-light images, then download GCam for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Exynos). You can also capture beautiful astrophotography shots with the latest version of GCam mod port.
The Exynos variant of Galaxy S20 FE sports the GCam 7.4 from Pixel 4, thanks to Zoran, for porting the app to work on Galaxy phones. In terms of features, you can use the features like Night Sight Mode, Astrophotography Mode, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, and a few others. Here’s how you can download and install the Google Camera app on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Exynos).
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Exynos)
There are only a few GCam apps ported for the Exynos chip, and the latest port (GCam 7.4) by Zoran, is compatible with the Galaxy S20 FE. You can easily install the GCam mod, there’s no need to root the device. As for now, we found this GCam 7.4 working with the Galaxy S20 FE, if we found the latest version, then we’ll link it by updating this article in the future. Here’s the download link of the working Google Camera port.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Exynos) [ZGCAM 7.4 V1.03387.apk]
- Download Google Camera for Galaxy S20 FE (Snapdragon)
- Download Google Camera for Galaxy Phones
Although, you can use the app directly after downloading, but if you want better results, then you can follow the below steps to configure some settings.
For ZGCAM 7.4 V1.03387.apk
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with s20fe-exynos.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from the Galaxy S20 FE. Added the new GCam 8.1 from Pixel 5 for the Galaxy S20 FE.
You May Also Like – How to Root Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Exynos)
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: