Samsung’s super popular A-series smartphone gets an upgrade in the form of the Galaxy A52. The latest mid-range smartphone knocks up with a 64MP quadruple camera over the 48MP of Galaxy A51. This time, the South-Korean tech giant offers a 64MP Quad Bayer Sony IMX682 as the primary camera along with the software optimizations. Indeed, it provide some impressive results, but in case you want to capture photos in the astrophotography mode, then you can use the Pixel 5 Camera app (aka GCam Mod port). Here you can Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A52 and A52 5G.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A52 (5G) [Best GCam]
One of the major highlights of the newly landed Galaxy A52 and its 5G variant is the camera. Both the Galaxy A52 and Galaxy A52 5G are billing with a 64MP quadcamera module, which uses the 4-in-1 pixel binning tech to capture pictures with more pixels. The newer models are running on the One UI 3.1 based Android 11 OS, which bring some improvements to the camera system. The system camera app of the Galaxy A52 capture impressive images, but if you’re looking for the better low-light shots, then make sure to give a try to the newer Google Camera app.
A bunch of developers are working to port the latest version of Google Camera app for other devices. The current version of GCam from Pixel 5 – the GCam 8.1 is compatible with the Galaxy A52 (5G). Talking of the features, then the newer version of the app bumps up with features such as Enhanced HDR, SloMo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Here’s the step-by-step guide by which you can easily install Google Camera app on your Samsung Galaxy A52 (4G) and Samsung Galaxy A52 5G.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A52 (5G)
One of the best things of the Galaxy A52 and A52 5G is that, both phones are equipped with the Snapdragon chipset. Additionally, the 2021 version has full support of Camera2 API. Yup, you can now sideload the GCam app on your device without messing in the rooting process. Below we attach two different versions of the GCam mod which are working on the Galaxy A52 4G and Galaxy A52 5G. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A52 4G & 5G (MGC_8.1.101_A9_PV0n_Eng.apk) [Latest]
- Download GCam for Samsung Galaxy A52 4G & 5G (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk)
- Download Google Camera 8.1 Mod Port [Latest]
The GCam 8.1 mod doesn’t require any changes, but, if you’re using the GCam 7.3 on your Samsung Galaxy A52 (4G/5G), then you can apply the below-listed settings for better results.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
For GCam 7.3
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with galaxy-a52-config.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
As I said earlier, there’s no need to do much changes in the latest GCam 8.1 mod port, although you can do some changes according to your needs from the settings section.
How to Install Google Camera (GCam) on Samsung Galaxy A52 & A52 5G
- At first, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, install the Google Camera APK on your Samsung Galaxy A52 (5G).
- Then, open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
Now you can start using GCam on your Samsung Galaxy A52 with features like Night Sight and Astrophotography Mode.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy A72 Wallpapers [FHD+]
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: