Realme GT 2 series is Realme’s latest flagship series and has two members – the Realme GT 2 and the Realme GT 2 Pro. The camera is one of the biggest highlights of the Realme GT 2 duo just like other flagship phones. The two GT-series phones are packed with a triple-lens camera setup, packed with a trendy 50MP primary camera. Both phones capture decent shots using the built-in camera app, if you’re looking for a GCam, then you’re at the right place. Here you can Download Google Camera for Realme GT 2 and Realme GT 2 Pro.
Google Camera for Realme GT 2 & GT 2 Pro
The camera setup on the Realme GT 2 Pro is similar to the Oppo Find X5 Pro and iQOO 9 Pro, houses, two 50MP snappers with a primary Sony IMX766, while the secondary is the Samsung ISOCELL JN1 sensor. In terms of software, the two phones have the same camera app we’ve seen on the recently launched Realme phones – HDR mode, Pro Nightscape mode, street, expert, and other essentials. As I said earlier, it captures decent images, but if you want to capture better low-light images, then you can sideload the Pixel 6 camera app (GCam mod) on your Realme GT 2 series phone.
The latest version of the Google Camera port – GCam 8.4 is now available for the Realme GT 2 Pro, thanks to the developers who have ported it to other phones. The Pixel camera app aka GCam port support features like Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more with GCam 8.4 port. Apart from these features, the newest port also adopts the Material You theming for Android 12. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on Realme GT 2 and GT 2 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Realme GT 2 (Pro)
Realme GT 2 series phones support a bunch of GCam ports, but there are only a few ports that are fully compatible on the two phones. You can easily install the GCam app on your Realme GT 2 phones, thanks to the Camera2 API support. Yes, there’s no need to mess with the rooting tutorials. Below we’re attaching three different GCam ports, GCam 8.1 and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05 and GCam 8.4 by BSG. Luckily, both apps are working fine on the Realme GT 2. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Realme GT 2 & GT 2 Pro (PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 8.4 for Realme GT 2 & GT 2 Pro (MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Realme GT 2 & GT 2 Pro (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.4.300_A10_V3_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Realme GT 2 and GT 2 Pro.
You May Also Like – Download Huawei Mate XS 2 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Download Nothing OS Wallpapers
- Google Camera for Motorola Phones [Older models]