Last month, Oppo announced its 2022 top-tier flagship. Yes, I am talking about a Find X-series smartphone, this year’s model is dubbed as the Oppo Find X5 Pro. As always, the camera is one of the key highlights of the new Find X smartphone. It is the company’s first smartphone to come with the Mari Silicon X chip and Oppo’s tie-up with Hasselblad for better image processing. The camera setup is not much changed this year, but still, it captures decent images. You can also install GCam on the Find X5. Here you can Download Google Camera for Oppo Find X5 Pro.
Google Camera for Oppo Find X5 & X5 Pro
Oppo Find X5 Pro has three cameras on the back with a dual flagship camera array. Yes, the company picks the same 50MP Sony IMX766 for both wide and ultra-wide cameras. It also has a 13MP telephoto sensor with 3X optical and 5X Hybrid zoom capability. BBK electronics extends Hasselblad’s partnership to Oppo for more natural-colored images, as we’ve seen on the OnePlus phones. The Find X5 Pro also comes with a Mari Silicon X chip. It is Oppo’s own imaging neural processing system (NPU) which helps in capturing better images and 4K low light videos.
The newest flagship captures really impressive images, thanks to AI mode, HI-RES mode, PRO mode, Night mode, Movie mode, and other essentials. But still, there are some times Google Camera produces superior images comparing the default camera app, so if you’re looking for a GCam mod port, then you’re at the right place. There are many GCam ports from Pixel 6 compatible with the Oppo Find X5-series phones. Here’s how you can download and install Google Camera on Oppo Find X5 and X5 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Oppo Find X5 Pro
Oppo Find X-series phones are feature-packed phones, that come with Camera2 API support and other essentials. And the Find X5 line is no different. You can easily install the Google Camera app on the 2022 Oppo flagship smartphone. Below we’re attaching three different GCam ports, GCam 8.1 and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05 and GCam 8.4 by BSG. After installing GCam, you can access features like Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Oppo Find X5 & X5 Pro (PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 8.4 for Oppo Find X5 & X5 Pro (MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Oppo Find X5 & X5 Pro (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.4.300_A10_V3_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Oppo Find X5 and X5 Pro.
You May Also Like – Download Vivo X Fold Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Download Nothing OS Wallpapers
- Google Camera for Motorola Phones [Older models]