Last month, Xiaomi’s spin-off Poco had announced its latest mid-range smartphone in the form of Poco X3 Pro. The newly landed Poco X3 Pro is an upgraded over the last year’s Poco X3 (aka Poco X3 NFC). But one of the strangest things about the Poco X3 Pro is, it flaunts a 48MP quadruple camera, instead of 64MP on last year’s Poco X3 NFC. And if you want to capture some mind-blowing images from your smartphone, then you can sideload the Pixel 5 Camera app (aka GCam) on it. Here you can Download Google Camera for Poco X3 Pro.
Google Camera for Poco X3 Pro [Best GCam 8.4]
The Poco X3 Pro offers a 48-megapixel primary camera and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens. The 48MP main camera is the Sony IMX 582 Quad-Bayer 1/2″ sensor which supports 4-in-1 pixel binning for higher-resolution shots. And it comes with the same camera app that we’ve seen in other Xiaomi phones, with minor tweak. So, if you want to capture better low-light shots using Night Sight Mode or Astrophotography mode shots, then must give a try to the Google Camera app.
There are many developers ported the Google Camera app for Poco phones. And fortunately, the latest Google Camera port from Pixel 5 is also working on the latest Poco X3 Pro smartphone. The latest port support features such as Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, & few others. Here’s how you can download and install Google Camera app on Poco X3 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Poco X3 Pro
Poco phones have Camera2 API enabled by default, which simply means you can easily sideload the GCam on your device without messing with the rooting process. The latest GCam 8.4 mod port by BSG and GCam 7.4 by Nikita, the best part is, both ports are working fine on the Poco X3 Pro. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Poco X3 Pro (NGCam_7.4.104-v2.0_eng.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 8.4 for Poco X3 Pro (MGC_8.4.300_A10_V0a_MGC.apk)
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without facing any issues.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- At first you need to download this config settings file.
- Now create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs7/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Note: If you’re using Google Camera version 7.4 then create config folder with Congifs7 naming, while for GCam 8.1 create configs8 folder.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Poco X3 Pro.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Poco X3 (NFC)
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android Phones
- Download Poco F3 Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Blue Aesthetic Wallpapers for iPhone