In September, Xiaomi’s sister brand Poco announced the successor the Poco X2, in the form of Poco X3. And one of the stand-out features of the new Poco X3 is its camera. The device dons a peculiar-looking quad-camera module on its back panel with a primary 64MP sensor, that camera nice and bright images. In case you want to capture some amazing low-light images, then you can download the Pixel 5 Camera app aka GCam mod on the Poco X3. Here you can Download Google Camera for Poco X3.
Google Camera for Poco X3 [Best GCam]
Poco X3 is billing with the standard 64-megapixel primary camera and 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens. The 64MP sensor combined four pixels into one, to capture full 64MP shot, thanks to the dedicated mode available in the stock camera app. The Poco X3 bundles the same camera app that we’ve seen in other Xiaomi phones, with minor tweak. So, if you want to capture better low-light shots using Night Sight Mode or Astrophotography mode shots, then must give a try to the Google Camera app.
The latest version of GCam app aka Google Camera 8.0 from Pixel 5 works with the Poco X3. Talking about the features of newer app, then it sports Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, & few others. Here’s How to download and install Google Camera app on Poco X3.
Download Google Camera for Poco X3
Nowadays, every smartphone has Camera2 API support, and the new Poco X3 is no exception. Yes, you can sideload the GCam mod port on Poco X3 without messing up with the rooting stuff. And luckily, the latest GCam 8.0 by Arnova8G2 and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05 works fine on the Poco X3. Here’s the download link of the APKs.
- Download Google Camera for Poco X3 (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk) [Recommended]
- Download GCam 8.0 Mod for Poco X3 (GCam_6beta.201113.1717build-8.0.101.apk)
For better performance, I recommend you to follow the below-listed steps after installing the app.
For GCam 7.3
- At first, you need to download this config file on your Poco X3.
- Then, Head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
- That’s it.
For GCam 8.0
- Open the Google Camera app > Settings > Enable Video Stabilization
- You can also enable Audio Zoom feature and Low Storage Mode from settings
How to Install Google Camera on Poco X3
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unknown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with Google Camera on your Poco X3. We’ll link the updated version of GCam port for the Poco X3 once it is available in the future, so for more updates, follow us on Twitter (@YTECHB) or Google News (@YTECHB) by tapping the star icon.
You May Also Like – Download iPhone 12 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: