Last month, Xiaomi’s subsidiary Poco announced the successor of Poco M3 Pro 5G, in the form of the Poco M4 Pro 5G. The upgraded variant comes with the more powerful MediaTek Helio 810 5G chipset, improved camera, and fast charging. Poco M4 Pro 5G comes with a dual-lens camera setup instead of three on the predecessor M3 Pro 5G. It captures decent and nice images with the stock camera app, but you can also use the Pixel 6 camera app (GCam Mod). Here you can download Google Camera for Poco M4 Pro 5G.
Google Camera for Poco M4 Pro 5G [Best GCam 8.4]
Poco M4 Pro 5G is billing with a 50MP Samsung ISOCELL S5KJN1 1/2.76″ sensor joined by an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens. The primary camera uses 4-in-1 pixel binning tech to capture high-res images. In terms of software, you can use the typical MIUI camera app with features such as Night Mode, HDR, Pro Mode (50MP), and other essentials. The default app is optimized for the Poco M4 Pro 5G, captures nice images in almost all conditions. But if you want to boost up the things then you can try the Google Camera app, the port we attached in this article also supports Night Sight with ultra-wide-angle-lens.
The latest Pixel 6 camera port – GCam 8.4 is compatible with the Poco M4 Pro 5G. We attached the best working port in the next section for the Poco M4 Pro. The app support features such as Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more with GCam 8.4 port. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on Poco M4 Pro 5G.
Download Google Camera for Poco M4 Pro 5G
Nowadays almost every smartphone comes with Camera2 API support and Poco’s new model is no different. You can easily sideload the GCam mod on it. We’re attaching three different GCam ports – GCam 8.4 by BSG, GCam 8.2 by Nikita, and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05, all ports are compatible with the Poco M4 Pro 5G. You can use Astrophotography and Night Sight in these ports.
- Download Google Camera 8.4 for Poco M4 Pro 5G (MGC_8.4.300_A10_V0a_MGC.apk)
- Download GCam 8.2 for Poco M4 Pro 5G (NGCam_8.2.300-v1.5.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Poco M4 Pro 5G (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add a configuration file.
For GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk and NGCam_8.2.300-v1.5
- At first, download the config file from above-listed links on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.4.300_A10_V0a_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Poco M4 Pro 5G.
You May Also Like – Download Huawei P50 Pocket Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: