Poco F3 is yet another feature-packed smartphone by Xiaomi’s spin-off Poco, thanks to the Snapdragon 870 5G SoC, 120Hz refresh rate panel, and a triple-lens camera module from mid-range price bracket. Poco F3 dawns a 48MP primary Sony IMX 582 camera sensor joined by an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and 5MP macro camera. The typical mid-range camera setup shots decent images, but you can boost up the camera performance by sideloading the third-party Pixel 5 Camera app (aka GCam port). Here you can Download Google Camera for Poco F3.
Google Camera for Poco F3 [Best GCam]
In terms of software, the Poco F3 bundles Xiaomi’s typical default camera app with modes like AI, HDR, Pro, 48MP, and more. The app produces good results in day light and low light as well. Though, you can’t compare these images with shots taken using Google Camera app. The Google Camera app capture nice images in almost every condition. And the best thing is, GCam on Poco F3 also supports Astrophotography mode to shot some mind-blowing low-light shots.
The latest Google Camera port – GCam 8.1 by BSG, is compatible on the Poco F3. Talking about the features, then the app supports features such as anticipated Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on Poco F3.
Download Google Camera for Poco F3
One of the best things about every Pocophone is, every phone has support to the essential features. For Poco F3, Xiaomi tick-mark the Camera2 API support box as well, so users can easily sideload the Google Camera app on their devices. Many developers have ported the app for various devices and the latest GCam mod (GCam 8.1) by BSG is compatible with the Poco F3 smartphone. And GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05 also works fine on the Poco F3. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Poco F3 (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk) [Best]
- Download GCam for Poco F3 (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1d_MGC.apk) [Latest]
- Download Google Camera 7.4 Mod APK [Latest]
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
The GCam 8.1 mod doesn’t require any changes, but, if you’re using the GCam 7.3 on your Poco F3 series phone, then you can apply the below-listed settings for better results.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
For GCam 7.3
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with pocof3-config.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
There’s no need to change any settings while using the Google Camera 8.1 port on Poco F3. Although you can do some changes according to your needs from the settings section.
How to install Google Camera on Poco F3
- At first download the GCam app from above-listed links.
- Once downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now install the Google Camera.
- Then, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Poco F3.
You May Also Like – Download Windows 11 Wallpapers [4K Resolution]
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: