A few days ago, OnePlus added two new members to its Nord lineup – the Nord N10 5G and Nord N100. One of the main highlights of the new OnePlus Nord N10 5G is its camera. The smartphone is billing under the mid-range price bracket with quad camera module. It dawns a 64MP primary sensor, that allows you to capture 64MP shots, thanks to the pixel binning technology. Like every other OnePlus smartphone, It also supports Pixel 5 Camera app aka GCam. Here you can Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord N10 5G.
Google Camera for OnePlus Nord N10 5G
The stock camera app on the affordable Nord lineup phones is same as the number series OnePlus smartphones. Although, the default camera app on OnePlus phones are already optimized well, but if you want to capture some impressive low light shots or shots using astrophotography mode and night sight mode, then make sure to download the latest GCam from the below listed links. It allows you to capture some mind-boggling shots in almost any condition.
The latest version of Google Camera app from the Pixel 5 – GCam 8.0, works fine on most recent launched phones and the Nord N10 5G is no exception. The newest GCam port comes with a slew of useful features, it has Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, & few others. Here’s how easily you can install Google Camera on OnePlus Nord N10 5G.
Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord N10 5G
OnePlus Nord N10 5G is coupled with the Snapdragon 690 chipset and also has Camera2 API support out-of-the-box. Yes, you can easily sideload google camera app without messing up in the rooting process. And the best thing is that, the GCam 8.0 by Arnov8G2 and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05 works fine on the OnePlus Nord N10 5G. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord N10 5G (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk) [Recommended]
- Download GCam 8.0 Mod for OnePlus Nord N10 5G (GCam_6beta.201113.1717build-8.0.101.apk)
- Download Google Camera 8.0 Mod APK [Latest]
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
For better performance, I recommend you to follow the below-listed steps after installing the app.
For GCam 7.3
- At first, you need to download this config file on your OnePlus Nord N10 5G.
- Then, Head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
- That’s it.
For GCam 8.0
- Open the Google Camera app > Settings > Enable Video Stabilization
- You can also enable Audio Zoom feature and Low Storage Mode from settings
How to Install Google Camera on OnePlus Nord N10 5G
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unknown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with Google Camera on your OnePlus Nord N10 5G. We’ll link the updated version of GCam port for the OnePlus Nord N10 5G once it is available in the future, so for more updates, follow us on Twitter (@YTECHB) or Google News (@YTECHB) by tapping the star icon.
You May Also Like – How to Root OnePlus Nord N10 5G
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
1 thought on “Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus Nord N10 5G”
Thanks man! Urnyx port with the config file works amazingly!!! I never comment but I was very surprised