Motorola recently announced the Moto G82 mid-ranger smartphone. And one of the leading highlights of the new Moto G-series phone is its camera, the phone has a triple-lens camera array on the back and a 16MP snapper for selfies. And obviously, it captures nice and decent shots using the stock camera app. But, you can enhance the photography on Moto G82 by sideloading the Pixel 6 Camera app aka GCam mod. Here you can Download Google Camera for Moto G82.
Google Camera for Moto G82 [Best GCam 8.5]
Motorola’s latest G-series phone goes official with a 50MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, paired with a 2MP macro camera. In terms of software, the Moto G82 has the same default app seen on recently announced Motorola G-series phones. The app captures nice images using features like Active Photos, Portrait, Cutout, Night Vision, Ultra-res (aka 50MP camera mode), Pro mode, Slow Motion, and the basic ones. But in case you’re looking for a third-party camera app, then you can give a try to the Google Camera app aka GCam port.
You’ll be glad to know that you can install the recently released GCam 8.5 (from Pixel 6a) on the Moto G82 smartphone. The latest version of the Google Camera port has many useful features. The app supports features like Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on Moto G82.
Download Google Camera for Moto G82
The Camera2 API is one of the major prerequisites to install the GCam app on any Android phone. And Motorola’s latest Moto G82 comes in with the Camera2 API support, which means you can easily install the Google Camera app on your smartphone. The phone supports a couple of GCam ports including the latest GCam 8.5 port (from Pixel 6a), thanks to BSG for porting the new version for other Android phones. You can use Astrophotography and Night Sight in these ports.
- Download Google Camera 8.5 for Moto G82 (MGC_8.5.300_A10_V2_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera 8.4 for Moto G82 (MGC_8.4.600_A10_V13_MGC.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Moto G82 (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk) [Recommended]
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.4.600_A10_V13_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Motorola G82.
You May Also Like – Download Nothing Phone 1 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Download Android 12 Stock Wallpapers
- Google Camera for Motorola Phones [Older models]